Being a flight attendant for Emirates is a great way to start your career. Known as the best airlines in Skytrax 2013, you are sure to begin your employment with a prestigious airline with great salary and benefits! Before anything else, how do you know that you are qualified to work in Emirates airways?
We already have a page listed for the general job qualifications of a cabin crew. This time, we are going to be a little more detailed to know what are the flight attendant requirements for Emirates airlines.
Emirates Cabin Crew Job Requirements (Qualifications)
- Age: Should be 21 Years Old
- Arm Reach: 212 cm on tiptoes
- Education: High School Graduate
- Language: Fluency in English (Oral and Written)
- Grooming: No visible tattoos while in uniform
- Health: Physically Fit and Excellent Grooming
Other Emirates Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Awareness to Various Cultures
- Flexible to work schedule (Knows how to manage time)
- Strong ability to adapt to environments
- Demonstrates the Qualities of an Emirates employee: Professional, Empathetic, Progressive, Visionary, Cosmopolitan
Note: The job requirements are based from the Emirates website and may change without prior notice. Check out the cabin crew employment qualifications in the Emirates page here.
Being a cabin crew is a customer service job, and you are representing the brand of the airlines as an ambassador. So it is important that you are able to live up to the name of being an Emirates flight steward/stewardess.
Helpful Reads When You Apply as a Cabin Crew. Click the links below!
You want to know more information how you can become a cabin crew for this airline in the Middle East? Check out this highly recommended eBook by Kara Grand! – How to Become a Flight Attendant in the Middle East