Malaysia Airlines is hiring female cabin crews and is conducting walk-in interviews this March 2014 in Malaysia. Be one of the many flight attendants of this premier company by preparing for the walk-in interviews!
They will be in Malacca, Kuching, Penang, Kelana Jaya and Kota Kinabalu so make sure you meet all the requirements for this Open day job event!
2014 Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview (Female) by Malaysia Airline March 2014
Below are the dates and venues of the current hiring recruitments by this Malaysia airways. Check them out!
Date: 1 Mar 2014
Date: 8 Mar 2014
Venue: Hilton Kuching
Jalan Tinku Abdul Rahman
Date: 15 Mar 2014
Venue: Royal Penang
No. 3 Jalan Larut
Date: 22 Mar 2014
Venue: The Pacific Sutera
Sutera Harbour Resprt, Sutera Harbour Boulevard
Date: 29 Mar 2014
Venue: Malaysia Airlines Academy
No. 2, Jalan SS 7/13
REGISTRATION Time: 8.30AM TO 12.00 NOON
Dress code: Well groomed with kebaya or office attire (pants or knee-length skirts).
How to Apply
Join One of the World’s Best Cabin Crew (Walk-in Interview)
If you love travelling and dream of new exciting journeys in your life, let us help groom you to be one of the world’s best cabin crew.
In order to apply, you must meet the following criteria.
- Female, 18-35 years old.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent (3 passes including Bahasa Malaysia and credit in English). 2013 SPM students with the required passing results for their trial examination are eligible to apply.
- 157cm with proportionate weight.
- Vibrant, engaging and passionate about delivering the ‘Malaysian Hospitality’ brand experience to our guests.
PLEASE BRING THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR:
- MyKad and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- SPM/SPM trial (2013) or higher academic qualification certificates.
- Updated resume and completed Malaysia Airlines Job Application Form. Download the form here.