Malaysia Airlines is looking for flight attendants and is conducting walk-in interviews this 2018 in key areas of Malaysia. Prepare yourself and become one of the many cabin crews of this company.
The recruitment events will be held in Penang, Melaka, Kuantan, and Kuala Lumpur. Take note of the dates of the schedules and if they are looking for gender-specific applicants. Below are the schedules.
2018 Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview by Malaysia Airline
Below are the dates and venues of the current hiring recruitments by this Malaysia airways. Be advised that the some job events require female only applicants and some are looking for both male and female. This does not come often so grab the opportunity.
Date: 20 January 2018 (Female candidates only)
Venue: Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul, Jalan Bukit Jambul, 11950 Penang
Date: 27 January 2018 (Female candidates only)
Venue: Holiday Inn Melaka, Exit Jalan Syed Abdul Aziz, 75000 Melaka
Date: 3 February 2018 (Female candidates only)
Venue: The Zenith Hotel, Jalan Putra Square 6, Putra Square 25200 Kuantan, Pahang
Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Date: 10 February 2018 (Female candidates only)
Venue: Malaysia Airlines Berhad Academy, 2 Jalan 557/13, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
REGISTRATION Time: 8.30AM TO 11.30AM
Dress code: Smart casual (pants or knee-length skirts)
Note: Applicants are advised to bing a set of formal office attire in the event they progress to the final selection stage.
How to Apply
Join One of the World’s Best Cabin Crew (Walk-in Interview)
If you love travelling and dream of new exciting journeys in your life, let us help groom you to be one of the world’s best cabin crew.
In order to apply, you must meet the following criteria.
- Malaysian citizen
- Female, 18-30 years old
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent with credits in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Minimum heights of 157cm with proportionate weight
- Vibrant, engaging and passionate about delivering the ‘Malaysian Hospitality’ brand experience to our guests.
PLEASE BRING THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR:
- MyKad and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- SPM or other higher education certificates (original and photocopy)
- Original and photocopy of NRIC
- Updated resume and completed Malaysia Airlines Job Application Form. Download the form here.