SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, is holding walk-in interviews for those who want to join the company as a Cabin Crew.
Interested applicants are given the opportunity to take a shot and apply as a flight attendant to join SilkAir’s growing team. If you want to become a part of SilkAir’s family, make sure you are qualified for the position by looking at the set of requirements set by this airline company. You can also take a look at the competitive salary and benefits package offered by SilkAir through the following links:
This is your chance to become a flight attendant and travel in the skies! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Go ahead and join the recruitment schedule and apply now.
SilkAir Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview for 2019
Job Title: FLIGHT STEWARDESSES & STEWARDS
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Changi Airport Terminal 2, SilkAir Cabin Crew Office, #037-042, Singapore 918643 on 5 October 2018 between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Interested applicants please download the application form and view the location map.
Please bring the following documents for registration:
Completed application form
2 Passport-size photographs
Original National Servicemen certificates of service
Original(s) of all educational certificates and identity card.
Selected candidates will be invited for the final interview on the same day, starting from 4pm.
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before February 2018) may also apply.
Those who will be shortlisted will be invited final interview on the same day, starting from 4pm. Please do not send any applications online or by mail.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this job hiring, please download and fill out this application form. After doing so, you should bring the following documents during the recruitment schedule so you can register accordingly on the date of the walk-in interview.
Things to bring
- Completed application form
- 2 Passport-size photos
- Original educational certificates and identity card
- Original National Servicemen certificates of service
- SilkAir Cabin Crew Requirements
- SilkAir Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits
- SilkAir Contact Details