Apart from having excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as your willingness to work in a multinational team, below are the basic requirements needed to become a part of the cabin crew team of the leading airlines in Middle East as Emirates, Qatar and Etihad.
- AGE: minimum of 21
- ARM REACH: minimum of 212 cm when standing on tip toes (Emirates & Qatar); 210 cm (Etihad)
- EDUCATION: minimum of high school degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- No visible tattoos when wearing the uniform
- Excellent health and fitness
Having an outgoing personality, positive attitude and excellent cultural knowledge will help you stand out during the recruitment process.
Requirements are subject to changes without prior notice. Please keep yourself up to date by visiting the airlines website.