Ever wondered what are the questions that usually come up during a flight attendant interview? Well this ebook is packed with helpful questions and the most suitable answers that airline companies in the Middle East are looking for. Whether you are applying for Emirates, Qatar Airways, or Etihad Airways, it’s important that you are aware what questions the recruitment team will ask you and how you can answer them. So this eBook by Kara Grand is surely a helpful one to help you become a cabin crew.
Who is Kara Grand?
Kara is a former flight attendant of one of the biggest airlines in the world. She left the job because she started to raise a family. She now manages Flight Attendant Central, a website with a similar objective as ours. We have partnered with her to help aspiring flight attendants how to get that job! You can check out our interview here – Cabin Crew Interview with Kara Grand
Why These Three Middle East Airlines?
Emirates, Qatar Airways, and Etihad Airways are among the most sought after companies as they are simply the best in the world. These airlines are consistently ranked by Skytrax World Airline Awards as among the cream of the crop. However, the eBook is not limited to these three as you can also find useful information about the cabin crew application process in general.
101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview Ebook by Kara Grand
What to expect from this eBook:
This book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer the complex behavioral interview questions such as:
- “What are the positive traits you don’t have?”
- “Describe a time when your work was criticized.”
- “What is the kind of person you refuse to work with?”
- “Have you worked with someone you didn’t like? If so, how did you handle it?”
- “Describe a time when you had to deal with conflicting demands.”
- “Describe a time you were faced with a customer of a different background and you had to change the way you communicated and behaved towards them.”
- “Give me an example of a situation when you had to say no to the customer.”
- “Do you think a manager should be feared or liked?”
You will be given the most popular interview questions asked during a cabin crew interview, highlights to consider when formulating an answer as well as a sample answer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This product comes with a money-back guarantee that if for whatever reason you want a refund, you can get it within the first 30 days.
There is no better guarantee than this. Buy this useful eBook now!
“I believe the key to success at the cabin crew interview is preparation. Knowing what to expect and more importantly, knowing what is expected from you. Everything in this world is a skill that can be learned. Your learned how to ride a bicycle, you can learn how to be successful at the interview. I will teach you how.”
– Kara Grand (author of How to Become a Flight Attendant for airlines in the Middle East)