If you want to work as a flight attendant for Network Aviation, you’ll need to meet some basic requirements. First, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. You’ll also need to be able to pass a background check and a drug test. In addition, you must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently. Finally, you’ll need to be able to swim 50 meters unassisted. If you meet all of these requirements, you’ll be well on your way to beginning an exciting career as a flight attendant with Network Aviation.
Network Aviation is an airline based in Australia and a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates domestic services under the QantasLink brand. Its main base is at Perth Airport, and the airline flies to various destinations around Australia including Albany, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Melbourne, Proserpine, and Sydney. Aside from that, it operates fly-in, and fly-out (FIFO) services for mining companies, regular airline services on behalf of Qantas, corporate charter, and routine or emergency freight.
Its flight attendants are highly trained professionals who provide outstanding service to passengers. They are dedicated to making sure that every passenger has a safe and comfortable flight.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Network Aviation Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Network Aviation Unveils New Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
- 2. Do I need to be able to speak another language other than English to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
- 3. What type of personality do you need to have to be successful in this role?
- 4. Do they ever have to work overnight shifts?
- 5. What are the physical requirements for becoming a Network Aviation flight attendant?
- 6. How can I apply to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
- 7. Are there any other requirements that I need to meet to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Network Aviation Cabin Crew
Flight attendants play an important role in ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers while they are onboard an aircraft. They are responsible for greeting passengers as they board the plane, providing them with information about the flight and the aircraft, and attending to their needs.
They perform various duties such as serving food and drinks, demonstrating safety procedures, and managing passenger interactions during the flight. Flight attendants must be able to remain calm and professional in challenging situations.
To become Network Aviation’s flight attendant, aspiring individuals must meet the following standards, requirements, and qualifications set by the company.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
- They must meet the minimum height requirement of between 163 and 183cm.
- They must also have a strong customer focus as well as an exceptional standard of grooming.
- They must be healthy and fit.
- They must have a current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Applicants must have the ability to swim 50m.
- They must also have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
- Proficiency in other languages is highly regarded.
- Lastly, they must be able to work flexible hours and have the willingness to work a rotating shift roster including weekends and public holidays
To join Network Aviation’s Cabin Crew Team, applicants must follow this step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Go to the company’s Careers page at https://www.networkaviation.com.au/careers/.
Step 2: Click “Cabin Crew”.
Step 3: Click “Qantas Careers” at the bottom. You may also click here and get redirected to their site.
Step 4: Browse the job opportunities and look for available cabin crew positions and location you wish to apply.
Step 5: Click the “Apply” button and start your application.
Step 6: After providing all the information needed, submit your application.
Step 7: Wait for feedback from the recruitment team.
Salary & Benefits
Flight attendants at Network Aviation receive competitive salaries and benefits packages from the company. Aside from their base salary, the company offers training and development opportunities, staff travel benefits, career progression, cross-training opportunities, and study leave.
More benefits include 24/7 counseling service for staff and their immediate families, health and wellbeing workshops, flu shots, and general health checkups. The airline ensures to provide a healthy, safe, and positive working environment for its employees.
Video: Network Aviation Unveils New Uniforms
This video was uploaded by DesignsToYou on their YouTube channel, who is the designer and tailor of the airline’s new uniforms. This video showcases the history and the process of how the Network Aviation uniforms are designed and made.
This also shows the inspirations in the making of their uniforms such as how they started with purple and jade and ended up with black and red colored uniforms. Hence, the video is helpful to those aspiring individuals who want to learn about the airline’s uniform.
You can get to know more about the company by visiting its website here. You may also browse and explore more of the career opportunities of Network Aviation at Qantas Careers by using this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for this airline:
1. What is the minimum age requirement to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
You must be at least 18 years old or over to apply for a cabin crew position.
2. Do I need to be able to speak another language other than English to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
It is not required to speak another language other than English but having the ability to speak other languages is advantageous.
3. What type of personality do you need to have to be successful in this role?
You must have a warm personality and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
4. Do they ever have to work overnight shifts?
The job is very demanding and often they have to work for long periods including overnight shifts.
5. What are the physical requirements for becoming a Network Aviation flight attendant?
You must meet the height requirements of at least 163cm to 183cm tall.
6. How can I apply to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
You must submit an application at Qantas’ official website through the link provided at Network Aviation’s website or you may click here.
7. Are there any other requirements that I need to meet to become a flight attendant for Network Aviation?
You must have a current Senior First Aid Certificate and a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
In this role, you will be responsible for the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing outstanding customer service. You will need to be able to work flexible hours, as our flights operate at all times of the day and night.
Network Aviation flight attendants must have excellent customer service skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and the ability to remain calm in emergencies. They must also be able to lift heavy objects, be comfortable working long hours, and have a current Senior First Aid Certificate and a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
So, there you have it! These are the requirements and qualifications for becoming a flight attendant with Network Aviation. As you can see, it is not an easy job and requires a lot of training and dedication. However, if you are up for the challenge, then this could be a great career for you. The company offers a work-life balance and the pay is rewarding. Hence, you could enjoy it while working and traveling across countries and destinations.
If you have met all of these requirements, then you will be well on your way to starting an exciting career as a flight attendant with Network Aviation. Good luck with your application!