Those who are planning to work as flight attendants for Pegasus Airlines must meet certain requirements. Applicants must be able to fluently speak English and Turkish, as these are the official languages of the airline. In addition, flight attendants must be physically fit and able to pass a health examination. Those who meet all of the requirements will then undergo an interview process. After successfully completing the interview, new hires will undergo training, which will last for several weeks. Those who successfully complete training will then be eligible to work as Pegasus Airlines flight attendants.
Pegasus Airlines is a leading low-cost airline in Turkey that provides reasonably-priced transportation opportunities on a point-to-point basis in short and medium-range flight lines and aims to set up a wide flight network with high flight frequency for guests. The airline has been flying for 20 years and is Turkey’s most established private airline. It operates an affordable and flexible pricing policy that considers quality and customer satisfaction.
Aside from that, the airline has an experienced cabin and maintenance crew to ensure maximum flight safety and security. They are the best teams in the company that play a vital role in the company’s success. Its flight attendants are one of the best in dealing with passengers and ensuring that they have a wonderful, comfortable, and safe flying experience with Pegasus Airlines.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Pegasus Airline Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Pegasus Airlines – Would you like to be part of our growing family?
- Photos: Pegasus Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum education requirement?
- 2. Are there other specific requirements I must have to apply for the position?
- 3. Is there a minimum height requirement?
- 4. What language(s) must I speak?
- 5. Do they accept applicants with tattoos and piercings?
- 6. What necessary skills do they look for in their flight attendants?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Pegasus Airline Cabin Crew
Flight attendants are in charge of the safety and comfort of passengers on a flight. They also inform the passengers when necessary. Pegasus Airlines’ cabin crew is selected following the certain rules of aviation organizations and they are subjected to the rules set by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation.
Aside from that, the airline is looking for responsible individuals who can provide the utmost care for the passengers on every flight. Hence, below are some of the minimum requirements they set to select a suitable candidate for the flight attendant position.
- Applicants must have TRNC and T.C. citizenship.
- They must be born on 01.01.1987 and after.
- Aside from that, the minimum education requirement is an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must also meet the height requirements of 160 – 180 cm for female candidates and between 170cm and 190 cm for male candidates.
- They must be fluent in English and the native country’s language (preferably with a second foreign language).
- They must have no disability in long-term stays at home and abroad.
- When the Cabin Attendant uniform is worn, tattoos, piercings, burns, scars, etc., on the visible parts of his body should be absent for male candidates, those who have completed their military service or have been suspended for at least two years.
- Cabin crew candidates, who will complete the processes and start working, must have at least 2 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine accepted by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to avoid problems on European flights.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Visit the company’s official website here – https://www.flypgs.com/en.
Step 2: Click “More” and then click “Careers” to see available job openings or vacancies.
You may also go to their official LinkedIn page to view their current openings here – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3181953210/?refId=0gu0nBL7O8%2Fr5aCHKfaedQ%3D%3D&trackingId=psudmI%2FNe5uJJ7lmYLeBOg%3D%3D.
Step 3: Read thoroughly the information provided and apply for the position if you have met the criteria.
Step 4: Wait for a response from the hiring team and prepare for an interview, background checks, and tests required by the company.
Salary & Benefits
Flight attendants at Pegasus Airlines receive competitive salaries and benefits packages. They are also entitled to receive training programs to have the necessary knowledge required for the job and room for career growth and development. They also enjoy the flexible schedule and flights and the work-life balance while working.
The company also ensures to provide a positive and healthy working environment for its employees including its flight attendants. Their flight attendants also receive some travel perks and benefits like travel discounts and accommodations and medical and health insurance. On top of that, they can go to different destinations and travel while at work.
Video: Pegasus Airlines – Would you like to be part of our growing family?
This video was uploaded by Pegasus Airlines on its official YouTube channel. Here, they give some background ideas and knowledge about the company. Hence, if you are an aspiring applicant who wishes to join Pegasus Airlines, this video is very helpful as part of gaining prior knowledge about the company, its fleet, services, and people before applying for your desired position.
Photos: Pegasus Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Pegasus crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Pegasus Air:
1. What is the minimum education requirement?
The minimum education requirement is an undergraduate degree.
2. Are there other specific requirements I must have to apply for the position?
Applicants must have TRNC and T.C. citizenship. Aside from that, they must have at least 2 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine accepted by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to avoid problems on European flights and also be able to reside in Cyprus.
3. Is there a minimum height requirement?
Applicants must meet the height requirements of 160 – 180 cm for female candidates and between 170cm and 190 cm for male candidates.
4. What language(s) must I speak?
You must be fluent in English and the country’s native language (preferably with a second foreign language).
5. Do they accept applicants with tattoos and piercings?
When the Cabin Attendant uniform is worn, tattoos, piercings, burns, scars, etc., on the visible parts of his body should be absent for male candidates, those who have completed their military service or have been suspended for at least two years.
6. What necessary skills do they look for in their flight attendants?
The airline is looking for individuals who can do the demanding job of a flight attendant. They must have excellent or basic knowledge of customer service. They must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In conclusion, the requirements to become Pegasus Airlines are specific and straightforward. The flight attendant requirements are not very difficult to meet, and the company provides extensive training to help you succeed in your new career. Although the flight attendant requirements are very specific, if you meet them, you will be well on your way to a successful career as a flight attendant. As long as you have the passion, dedication, and necessary skills, you are good to apply for the position.
However, it’s important to remember that not everyone is cut out for the job. It takes good qualities to be a successful flight attendant, but if you are passionate about your dream of becoming a cabin crew member, you have to keep moving and do it anyway. As long as you have met the requirements and qualifications mentioned above, be sure to apply today, and good luck!