Qatar Airways is looking for MALE cabin crew this 2013 as it grows its staff of flight attendants. You can apply if you are qualified until June 27, 2013! Reach for the stars and take advantage of this job opportunity that a lot of people are looking for.
Qatar Airways airlines is one of the leading airline companies in the Middle East, and you can become a flight steward for this prestigious airlines when you meet the criteria at the bottom of this post.
Qatar Airlines Male Cabin Crew Hiring June 2013
This is going to be a great work opportunity for you to become part of the airline industry which is based in Doha, Qatar. If you are looking for a chance to become a male cabin crew, we highly encourage you to apply for Qatar airlines now! Remember that the hiring application is only until 27 June 2013! Below are the details of the said hiring opportunity:
QR2741 – Cabin Crew | Male | Qatar Airways | Doha
Organization: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Cabin Crew
Division: Cabin Crew
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City: Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application: 27-June-2013
We invite applications from those who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on a flat foot with shoes on)
- Minimum education: high school degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- You excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
Still interested? Then what are you waiting for, apply online now.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Full Length Photograph
4. Passport Copy (details/photograph page only)
Apply here: Qatar Airways Website
Comments are closed.