SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, is holding walk-in interviews for those who want to join the company as a Cabin Crew.
Interested applicants are given the opportunity to take a shot and apply as a flight attendant to join SilkAir’s growing team. If you want to become a part of SilkAir’s family, make sure you are qualified for the position by looking at the set of requirements set by this airline company. You can also take a look at the competitive salary and benefits package offered by SilkAir through the following links:
This is your chance to become a flight attendant and travel in the skies! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Go ahead and join the recruitment schedule and apply now.
SilkAir Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview for 2020
Job Title: Cabin Crew (Taiwan)
Job Title: Cabin Crew (Hong Kong)
Job Title: Cabin Crew (Malaysia)
Job Title: Cabin Crew (Singapore)
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before February 2018) may also apply.
Those who will be shortlisted will be invited final interview on the same day, starting from 4pm. Please do not send any applications online or by mail.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this job hiring, please download and fill out this application form. After doing so, you should bring the following documents during the recruitment schedule so you can register accordingly on the date of the walk-in interview.
Things to bring
- Completed application form
- 2 Passport-size photos
- Original educational certificates and identity card
- Original National Servicemen certificates of service
- SilkAir Cabin Crew Requirements
- SilkAir Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits
- SilkAir Contact Details