Update: As of January 2021, SilkAir has announced its merger with Singapore Airlines (SIA) and will continue to fly with the SIA brand. If you plan to work for this airline company and are looking for specific details, it’s good to stay updated with the Singapore Airlines flight requirements.
Here is an announcement about the SilkAir closing its operations and upgrading to Singapore Airlines:
The company is based in Singapore and if you want to work as a flight attendant for this airlines, it’s good to know the requirements needed for the job. Here’s a few information of the qualifications of the cabin crew job. Always better to check the official website, but here’s a brief overview.
SilkAir Flight Attendant Qualifications
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Must have a minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English’’
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before October 2016) may also apply.
Depending on the need, these requirements may vary. Please check the main website for a more updated list. We want to share this information to help others know what is required for this role.
Other Important Reads about this Airlines:
- SilkAir Cabin Crew Requirements
- SilkAir Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits
- SilkAir Contact Details
1 thought on “SilkAir Cabin Crew Requirements”
Comments are closed.