If you are planning to work as a flight attendant for Sky Express, there are a few requirements that you will need to meet. First, you must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma with intermediate computer skills. You will also need to have a valid passport and be able to pass a background check. Additionally, you must be able to speak English and Greek fluently. If you can meet all of these requirements, then you may be eligible for a position with Sky Express.
Sky Express Airlines was founded on 2005 and since then, they have been known as one of the fastest-growing airlines in Greece. The airline is also a member of the IOGR Group of companies, a Group that boasts a vast experience in the areas of tourism and aviation. The company also works passionately on every flight and invests in its crew to become one of the friendliest airlines in Greece. Aside from that, the airline aims to provide the best care and customer service for its passengers and keep them comfortable and safe throughout their journey.
The airline has a strong focus on safety and customer service and they aim to provide high-quality service to its passengers, and they believe that their flight attendants are an important part of this. Their flight attendants are well-trained and experienced in dealing with the needs of passengers, and they work hard to ensure that everyone enjoys their flight.
Read on to know more about the criteria for becoming a flight attendant at Sky Express
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Sky Express Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: What It Is Like Flying With Sky Express Airlines
- Photos: Sky Express Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Is there an age limit?
- 2. What languages do they require to become eligible for the flight attendant position?
- 3. Are there any other qualifications or requirements I need to comply with before applying?
- 4. What is the minimum height and weight requirement?
- 5. What are some of the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant?
- 6. What are some of the personality traits that a Sky Express flight attendant must possess?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Sky Express Cabin Crew
As the company continues to grow and expand, there has always been room for career opportunities and development at Sky Express. Hence, the company is looking for competent and thriving individuals to join their cabin crew team.
To become one of the Sky Express’ cabin crew, applicants must meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- Applicants must be over 18 years old to be eligible for a flight attendant position.
- They must be a High School graduate with Intermediate computer skills.
- Applicants must also hold a valid EASA Attestation issued following Annex V (Part-CC).
- They must also hold a valid Medical Certificate.
- They must be between 1.65cm and 1.88 cm in height that must be proportion to their weight.
- Applicants must be fluent in Greek and English (both written and spoken). Having the ability to speak a third language is an asset and multilingual candidates will be given priority consideration.
- They must also be physically fit with a good attendance record in their current position.
- They must also have normal vision (contact lenses are accepted).
- They must also have their military obligations fulfilled if applicable.
- Applicants must also be able to swim well.
- They must be hardworking, flexible, and willing to operate on a shift, varied schedule.
- Additionally, they must be willing to relocate to any station.
- Applicants must be friendly and outgoing with pleasant personalities.
- They must also be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of the crew and guests.
- They must be ready to meet the challenges of dealing with guests in a demanding situation.
- They must have the ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal, time management, and strong communication skills.
- Lastly, they must also be able to provide references from previous employers.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Go to the company’s website. You can click here to get redirected immediately.
Step 2: Browse down and click “Careers”.
Step 3: Look for the available job vacancy for a flight attendant position on the Careers page.
Step 4: Then, click the “Apply” button and fill out the needed information.
Step 5: Wait for a response.
Salary & Benefits
The company also offers competitive salaries and benefits packages for their employees, including their flight attendants. They also offer an opportunity for career growth and development by providing thorough training and other further opportunities. Their flight attendants also enjoy some perks such as staff travel, generous holiday entitlement, and life cover. More career growth and development also wait for them from the day they joined the company.
Video: What It Is Like Flying With Sky Express Airlines
This video was uploaded by a YouTube vlogger with the username “Dim Mih”. Here, he filmed his whole flying experience for the first time with Sky Express. He also showed the amenities inside the aircraft and described what it is like and what it felt like flying with the airline. Hence, this video a quite helpful to any aspiring individuals who want to see a sneak peek of the airline and the services they offer.
To know more about the company and its career opportunities, you can check it out on its website here.
Photos: Sky Express Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Sky Express Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about this airline:
1. Is there an age limit?
Applicants must be over 18 years old to become eligible for the position.
2. What languages do they require to become eligible for the flight attendant position?
Applicants must be fluent in Greek and English (both written and spoken). A third language is an asset and multilingual candidates will be given priority consideration.
3. Are there any other qualifications or requirements I need to comply with before applying?
Applicants must hold a valid EASA Attestation issued following Annex V (Part-CC) and a valid Medical Certificate.
4. What is the minimum height and weight requirement?
Applicants must be between 1.65cm and 1.88 cm in height with weight in proportion.
5. What are some of the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant?
Some of the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant are to assist the passengers throughout their flight with Sky Express and attend to their needs such as serving food and other necessities as well as performing safety measures.
6. What are some of the personality traits that a Sky Express flight attendant must possess?
Applicants must be friendly and outgoing with pleasant personalities. They must also hold excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
The best way to become a flight attendant is to apply directly with an airline. Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll likely go through an interview process. If you’re offered a job, you’ll then undergo training, which will include both classroom instruction and on-the-job training. After you’ve completed training, you’ll be ready to start your career as a Sky Express flight attendant!
Sky Express is a great airline to work for if you are looking for an exciting and challenging job. The flight attendant requirements are not very difficult to meet, and the company provides extensive training to help you succeed in your new career. Although the flight attendant requirements are very specific, if you meet them, you will be well on your way to a successful career as a flight attendant.
However, it’s important to remember that not everyone is cut out for the job. It takes a special kind of person to be a successful flight attendant, but if you are passionate about your dream of becoming a cabin crew member, you have to keep moving and do it anyway. As long as you have met the requirements and qualifications mentioned above, be sure to apply today, and good luck!