This is taken from the Qatar Airways website to provide more information for people who want to know what the requirements are to apply as a Qatar Cabin Crew.
A number of people have some preconceived notions on what the requirements to apply as a flight steward are. But all they have to do is apply online or submit their resume when they visit one of our Open Days events.
Anyway, here are the requirements taken from the Qatar website for reference:
Career prospects and personal development opportunities are tremendous in this dynamic and vibrant environment. We, at Qatar Airways take our recruitment and selection process very seriously. While every effort is taken to treat all our candidates fairly, it is vital that we select people with the desired capabilities that are essential to our continued success.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes)
- Minimum high school education/ O levels, with fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- An excellent level of health and fitness
- A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Ideally, having an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is an advantage.
So these are the minimum requirements needed. Please do visit the website for more information as well as apply as a Qatar cabin crew.