If you want to become a flight attendant for Cobham Aviation Services, there are a few things you will need to meet their requirements. You must be at least 18 years old, must be an Australian citizen or hold an AU permanent residency, and have a valid passport.
If you meet all of these requirements, you will then need to complete an online application and attend an in-person interview. If you are successful at the interview, you will be asked to complete a two-week training program. Upon completion of training, you will be placed on a reserve list for six months. After that, you will be eligible for placement on active duty. If you meet all of these requirements and are willing to work hard, you could have a rewarding career as a flight attendant with Cobham Aviation Services.
Also Read: London Layover Guide: Best Things to Do in 24 Hours
Cobham Aviation Services is a leading global aviation services provider. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, the company employs over 1,700 people and operates a mixed fleet of over 130 aircraft. Aside from that, it provides fly-in fly-out (FIFO) and charter services to the mining, construction, and oil & gas industries; search and rescue services on behalf of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority; air ambulance services in partnership with state governments; and general charter services.
The company has a strong focus on safety, security, and customer service. Cobham’s flight attendants are highly trained and experienced professionals who provide a high level of customer service and safety. They are an important part of the Cobham team and contribute to the company’s success.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Cobham Aviation Services Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: What It Is Like Working at Cobham Aviation Services as a Cabin Crew
- Photos: Cobham Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement to become a flight attendant?
- 2. What kind of personality traits does Cobham Aviation look for in their flight attendants?
- 3. What are the citizenship requirements for Cobham Aviation Services flight attendants?
- 4. What languages are required for Cobham Aviation Services flight attendants?
- 5. Are there any physical requirements for flight attendants??
- 6. How can I become a Cobham Aviation flight attendant?
- 7. What other skills do I need to have to become a flight attendant?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Cobham Aviation Services Cabin Crew
The company is committed to providing the highest level of safety, comfort, and customer service to its passengers. As such, they are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Applicants must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- They must also be 18 years of age or over.
- Experience in a dynamic customer service environment is a must.
- Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship or permanent residency.
- They must also be proficient and fluent in speaking and writing using the English language.
- They must also have the ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check.
- Applicants must have a high level of personal presentation.
- They must have the willingness to please and care for people.
- Applicants who can provide a Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate and HLTAID003 Provide First Aid certificate are preferred.
- Lastly, applicants must be able to adapt to flexible schedules and long working hours.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you out with your application.
Step 1: Go to the company’s official website. You may click here to get redirected to their website immediately.
Step 2: Visit the “Careers” section found on their website.
Step 3: Click “Vacancies” on the left side of your screen.
Step 4: Browse down and look for the available cabin crew position in your preferred location.
Step 5: Click the “Apply” button and click “New User” to create an account and log in.
Step 6: Fill out and complete the requirements and information needed, then submit your application.
Step 7: Wait for a response from their recruitment team.
Salary & Benefits
Cobham Aviation Services offers a very competitive salary for their flight attendants. Its flight attendants enjoy a variety of benefits, including competitive salaries and comprehensive medical and dental coverage.
Aside from that, they receive staff discounts and benefits that enable them to enjoy savings and convenient services to suit their lifestyle and professional needs, including gym memberships, IT products, Hotels and Car Hire, private health insurance, and financial services. The company also provides a training program for development as they recognize their employees as assets to the company.
Video: What It Is Like Working at Cobham Aviation Services as a Cabin Crew
This video is very helpful to any individual who aspires to start his/her cabin crew career with Cobham Aviation. In this video, during a quick question and answer, a cabin crew member of the said airline shared what he loves most in his job and he answered that it was the benefits he receives and the work-life balance.
Here, he also shared the most memorable experience he had while working with the airline as well as the exciting developments at Cobham.
To know more about the airline, you may visit their website here. If you want to know the current cabin crew job vacancies, you may click here to get redirected to their job listings.
Photos: Cobham Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Cobham Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for Cobham:
1. What is the minimum age requirement to become a flight attendant?
You must be at least 18 years old or over to qualify with the flight attendant position.
2. What kind of personality traits does Cobham Aviation look for in their flight attendants?
You must have a pleasing and warm personality as well as be patient and hospitable which are vital when facing customers or passengers.
3. What are the citizenship requirements for Cobham Aviation Services flight attendants?
You must hold Australian Citizenship or permanent residency.
4. What languages are required for Cobham Aviation Services flight attendants?
You must be proficient and fluent in English but being able to speak fluently in other languages is advantageous.
5. Are there any physical requirements for flight attendants??
You must have a high level of personal presentation and the ability to perform safety measures and other activities.
6. How can I become a Cobham Aviation flight attendant?
You must meet first the requirements and qualifications above and submit an online application through their website.
7. What other skills do I need to have to become a flight attendant?
You must have excellent communication and customer service skills to have an advantage during the selection process.
Cobham Aviation Services is on the lookout for flight attendants who can provide outstanding customer service. As a flight attendant with Cobham, you will be responsible for ensuring that passengers have a safe and comfortable journey. You will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and you must be able to think on your feet in order to deal with any unexpected situations. excellent communication skills are essential, as you will need to be able to deal calmly and effectively with passengers of all ages and nationalities.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
From the above requirements, it is evident that Cobham Aviation Services takes its flight attendants very seriously. They have high standards for those who wish to work for them and rightly so, as the safety of their passengers is of utmost importance. If you think you have what it takes to be a Cobham Aviation Services flight attendant, then make sure you meet all the requirements and put your best foot forward during the application and interview process.
Cobham Aviation Services is a great choice for those who are looking for a career as a flight attendant. They offer many benefits and the requirements are not as stringent as some of the other companies. However, it is important to note that you must meet the requirements and qualifications set by the company to be eligible for the position. The main things that Cobham is looking for in their flight attendants are great customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure. If you think you have what it takes, be sure to check out Cobham Aviation Services today!