Those who are planning to work as a flight attendant for Corendon Airlines must meet certain requirements. First, they must be at least 20 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent. They must also be able to speak English fluently and have a valid passport. In addition, they must be willing to work shifts that include nights, weekends, and holidays. Those who meet all of these requirements will then undergo an intensive training program that covers topics such as safety procedures and customer service. Upon successful completion of training, flight attendants will be able to begin their career with Corendon Airlines.
Corendon Airlines is a Turkish airline based in Antalya. It is a leisure airline owned by the Corendon Group and has other bases in Ankara, Bodrum, and Kayseri. The airline has 3 different registered airlines including Turkey, the Netherlands, and Malta, that carries 6 million passengers a year through its tourist flights from Europe to popular holiday destinations as well as direct flights from Europe to many cities of Anatolia. Corendon Airlines is a charter airline that organizes direct flights to 165 airports in 65 countries with its fleet consisting of Boeing 737-800 model aircraft in all.
Its flight attendants are the face of the company. They are professional and experienced individuals. They are responsible for ensuring that passengers have a safe and comfortable flight at all times. They are one of the key drivers to the company’s success and remain one of the airlines with excellent customer service provider in the aviation industry.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Corendon Airline Flight Attendant
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Corendon Airlines Safety Video
- Photos: Corendon Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Is there a minimum age requirement?
- 2. Do I need to have a college degree to apply for a flight attendant position at Corendon Airlines?
- 3. Do they require other specific requirements or certifications for the job?
- 4. What personality traits are they looking for in their flight attendant?
- 5. What language(s) must I speak?
- 6. Do they require previous customer service experience?
- 7. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Corendon Airline Flight Attendant
Its flight attendants are essential to the company because they are the ones responsible for making the passengers feel that they are in good hands. Hence, the airline is looking for individuals who can perform the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant and can carry on the demanding job and working schedule it has.
To join Corendon Airlines flight attendant, you must first meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- You must have at least a high school degree.
- You must possess an Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg. 1178/2011 in the latest version.
- At least 20 years old.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English (German and further languages are desirable).
- You are medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- You can swim.
- You hold a valid EU passport allowing unlimited traveling.
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic, and self-motivated.
- You have strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness.
- Capable to work in a multicultural environment.
- Can work in any of Corendon Airlines bases.
- You have a proactive approach to encouraging continuous improvement within the company.
Below is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Visit the company’s official website here – https://www.corendonairlines.com/.
Step 2: Scroll down and click “Career”.
Step 3: Check for the available cabin crew position.
You may also click here – https://www.kariyer.net/firma-profil/corendon-airlines-9951-226006 to view their current job openings and vacancies.
Step 4: Read thoroughly the information displayed and apply for the position.
Step 5: Wait for a response from the hiring team and prepare for the interview after successful application and other background checks and tests before commencing work.
Salary & Benefits
Flight attendants at Corendon Airlines do not only receive a basic salary but also comprehensive benefits packages that include travel discounts, medical and health insurance, paid time off, and others. Aside from that, what they enjoy the most is having a flexible schedule and a work-life balance of their job. Being a flight attendant is very demanding but rewarding. They get to enjoy some travel perks and go to different destinations while working.
There is also career growth and development that waits for them as the company provides the training necessary to keep them updated and equipped with the skill set that their job requires. Overall, being a flight attendant at Corendon Airlines is a great opportunity to start your career.
Video: Corendon Airlines Safety Video
This video is very helpful to any aspiring candidates for a flight attendant position at Corendon Airlines. The video is a safety video of the airline and it shows the basic safety video instructions that a flight attendants must learn during their training.
This video will give you an insight into the safety measures that you must learn during the training provided by the company to be equipped with the knowledge in any situation including emergencies.
If you want to know more about the company and its job opportunities, you can visit its website here – https://www.corendonairlines.com/corporate/career.
Photos: Corendon Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Corendon Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Corendon Air:
1. Is there a minimum age requirement?
The minimum age requirement is 20 years old.
2. Do I need to have a college degree to apply for a flight attendant position at Corendon Airlines?
Corendon Airlines does not require a college degree. The minimum education requirement is a high school degree.
3. Do they require other specific requirements or certifications for the job?
One of the requirements candidates must meet is to possess an Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg. 1178/2011 in the latest version.
4. What personality traits are they looking for in their flight attendant?
The airline is looking for individuals with strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness. They must also be enthusiastic, dynamic, and self-motivated.
5. What language(s) must I speak?
You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English (German and further languages are desirable).
6. Do they require previous customer service experience?
The airline does not require previous customer service experience, but if you have one, that is an advantage on your part.
7. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos?
Visible tattoos are not allowed while in a cabin crew uniform. Hence, you must comply with the grooming and standards policy set by the airline.
In conclusion, being a Corendon flight attendant is demanding and its requirements are very specific. You must possess some certifications to qualify for the position as well as have excellent communication and customer service skills. You must also meet its language, age, and education requirements.
Despite this, working as a flight attendant at Corendon is a great and new experience. If you have the heart for caring for other people and have the necessary skills that the airline is looking for in its cabin crew team, then it may be you that they are looking for. However, you must also keep in mind that the position doesn’t only need the skills but also a positive outlook to influence others.
Aside from that, the position requires great time management skills that can keep up with the fast-paced working environment. Hence, if you think you have what it takes to become a Corendon flight attendant, then you are welcome to apply whenever the cabin crew position is available.