Ever wondered what the flight attendant requirements are if you work for Jet Airways? Here are the details below! Take note of these details to make sure you t are qualified to work as a cabin crew so as not to waste your time when you apply.
Always ensure to double-check the airlines website to see if there any changes to these details.
Cabin Crew Job Qualifications for Jet Airways
Below are the requirements for the said openings for this airline company in India:
- Age: 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cm, Women – 157 cm
- Weight: In Proportion to height
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply
- Physical features: Pleasing personality and good eyesight
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills