If you want to work as a flight attendant for JSX Airlines, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet. You must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. You need to pass a background check and a drug test. If you can meet these requirements, then you may be eligible for the position. Flight attendants play an important role in ensuring the safety of passengers and providing them with a comfortable experience. If you’re ready to take on this challenge, then this company may be the place for you.
Also Read: New York Layover Guide: Best Things to Do in 24 Hours
JSX Airlines is an American airline headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA. Its flights are operated by Delux Public Charter (as JSX Air). The airline is a subsidiary of the charter company JetSuite, a private jet charter company with headquarters in Irvine, California.
The company defined itself as a public charter operator that flies out of private terminals and offers “hop-on jet service.” The airline operates 30-seat Embraer 135s and 145s, smaller planes that are exempt from TSA screening rules that apply to large airports. The airline focuses on passengers taking short-haul flights.
Aside from that, its flight attendants are highly trained professionals who provide outstanding service to passengers. They are dedicated to making sure that every passenger has a safe and comfortable flight.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a JSX Airlines Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: The JSX Experience, INSIDE America’s Private Jet Airline
- Photos: JSX Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement to apply for the flight attendant position at JSX?
- 2. Do they require previous customer service experience?
- 3. What is the minimum education requirement?
- 4. Is there a height requirement?
- 5. Do they accept applicants with tattoos and piercings?
- 6. Do I need to speak a second language?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a JSX Airlines Cabin Crew
Flight attendants play an important role in ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers while they are onboard an aircraft. They are responsible for greeting passengers as they board the plane, providing them with information about the flight and the aircraft, and attending to their needs.
Among its duties are to serve food and drinks, demonstrate safety procedures, and manage passenger interactions during the flight. Flight attendants must also be able to remain calm and professional in challenging situations. Hence, the company is looking for individuals who can meet the criteria they set for their flight attendants.
Below is the list of the minimum requirements and qualifications candidates must meet:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old at the time of employment.
- Applicants must have a current and valid passport.
- They must at least have 2 years minimum of face-to-face customer service experience.
- The minimum education requirement is a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must also be able to legally within the US for any employer without requiring work sponsorship.
- They must also be between 5’0″ and 5’8″ without shoes (due to the size of the aircraft).
- Applicants must have strong verbal communication skills and must be fluent in English. The ability to speak a second language is an advantage.
- Applicants must also participate in pre-employment and random drug testing programs.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you throughout your application.
Step 1: Go to the company’s website. You can click here to get redirected immediately.
Step 2: Scroll down and click “Careers”.
Step 3: On the Careers page, click “Flight Attendant” to see the job vacancy.
Step 4: If there are available positions, click your preferred flight attendant position and location.
Step 5: Read thoroughly the other information provided and click the “Apply” button.
Step 6: Fill out the needed information and submit your application.
Step 7: Wait for a response from the recruitment team.
Salary & Benefits
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for its flight attendant employees. They also receive a competitive salary and get to enjoy the work-life balance while working with JSX. Aside from their salary, flight attendants also receive an on-line payment of $165.00 per day, paid training of $135 per day, and paid per standard daily rate.
More benefits they enjoy from the company include Health, Dental, Life Insurance & other benefits. They are also guaranteed 14 days per month salary, as well as eligible for Productivity Pay & additional quarterly bonus.
Video: The JSX Experience, INSIDE America’s Private Jet Airline
This video was uploaded by a YouTube vlogger with the username “Trek Trendy”. Here, he showed his experience with JSX Private Jet which takes commercial flights. This also shows how JSX Airlines differs from the usual airlines upon checking in which, according to him is much more like a showroom than an airport because of the way it looks inside. Here, he showed and described the different features of the aircraft.
To know more about what it is like inside the airlines as well as to take a sneak peek at the duties of flight attendants, just watch the full video through the link provided above.
If you want to know more about the career opportunities and job vacancies at JSX Airlines, you may click here to get redirected promptly to their Careers page.
Photos: JSX Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of JSX Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about this airline:
1. What is the minimum age requirement to apply for the flight attendant position at JSX?
Applicants must be at least 21 years old at the time of employment to qualify and apply for the flight attendant position.
2. Do they require previous customer service experience?
Applicants must have at least a minimum of 2 years of face-to-face customer service experience.
3. What is the minimum education requirement?
Applicants must at least have a high school diploma or a GED.
4. Is there a height requirement?
Applicants must be between 5’0″ and 5’8″ without shoes.
5. Do they accept applicants with tattoos and piercings?
Just like with other airlines, visible tattoos and piercings are not allowed when wearing a flight attendant uniform.
6. Do I need to speak a second language?
Applicants must be proficient and fluent in the English language. The ability to speak another language is advantageous.
JSX Airlines is looking for someone with excellent customer service skills, who can work well under pressure and remain calm in emergencies. They must also be able to lift heavy objects and be comfortable working long hours. Hence, you must be adaptable, flexible, collaborative, inventive, and proactive to be successful in the career you are about to take.
The company seeks to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and ensures that all the personnel activities, that include the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and their national origin. Hence, working at JSX as a flight attendant is demanding and rewarding at the same time. More career opportunities and developments wait for you.
If you think you have met all the above requirements, then do not hesitate to apply whenever there is a job vacancy for a flight attendant position. Good luck!