Nordstar Airlines is also known as Taimyr Airlines. Nordstar is a Russian airline that is based at Alykel Airport. The airline was formed in 2008 and has been the primary air carrier of the Krasnoyarsk Territory since 2011, which connects the major cities of the region with the cities of neighboring regions. Aside from that, the company also performs a social function, providing air service to the hard-to-reach northern settlements of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Additionally, the airline predominantly operates domestic services. The carrier also operates international services to Central and Eastern Asian destinations.
Also Read: How to Answer: What are Your Weaknesses?
Currently, the airline’s regular flights cover more than 30 cities throughout Russia and in the CIS countries, including Moscow, Krasnoyarsk, Norilsk, St. Petersburg, Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Tomsk, Surgut, Beijing, and other cities. Its flight attendants also play a vital role in maintaining and reaching the company’s success. Since they deal with passengers on the frontline, they are considered the face of the airline
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Nordstar Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Get To Know More Nordstar Airlines Flight Attendants
- Photos: Nordstar Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the language requirements set by Nordstar Airlines for its flight attendants?
- 2. Do they require a degree for a flight attendant position?
- 3. Where can I see their job postings and vacancies?
- 4. What characteristics and personalities do Nordstar Airlines look for in their flight attendants?
- 5. Are there any physical requirements for the job?
- 6. Can I still apply even if I have visible tattoos?
- 7. What are the skills needed for the job?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Nordstar Cabin Crew
Flight attendants are the face of an airline. The services they render are rated by customers, passengers, or travelers through the services they provide. Hence, they play a crucial role that determining the fate of the company’s name. Nordstar Airlines look for individuals with pleasing personalities and service-oriented. They are looking for individuals who have the potential to join their growing team.
Below are some of the requirements and qualifications that each candidate or aspiring individual must meet to qualify for the flight attendant position.
- Aspiring individuals must be proficient and fluent in the English language, both in writing and speaking. They must also know the native language that is spoken in the country. Additionally, individuals who can speak multiple languages are an asset to the company.
- A college education is not required but it is advantageous.
- To qualify your weight must be in proportion to your height.
- You must also possess great communication and interpersonal skills as well as know about customer service.
- If, by chance, you have prior work experience related to the aviation industry that is also advantageous.
- You must also be proactive, a team player, a quick problem-solver, patient, energetic, and can build rapport with passengers easily.
- You have the physical stamina and strength to perform the job. The work of flight attendants is physically demanding, hence, this is required.
- You must also be in good health and ready physically and mentally.
- You can work flexible hours. At times, you may be required to report on duty even on weekends, and public holidays.
- You can work for long periods and adapt to the fast-changing pace of the work environment.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Visit the airline’s official website and other pages.
Step 2: On the job vacancies, check if there is an available flight attendant position and apply.
Step 3: Fill out the application form completely.
Step 4: Wait for a response from the company. The shortlisted applicants will soon be contacted.
Step 5: Prepare yourself for the next round of the selection process. You will be notified about it after a successful application.
Salary & Benefits
Flight attendants at Nordstar Airlines receive benefits packages and competitive salaries. Some of these benefits they receive are perks such as discounts, allowances, and hotel accommodations. They also have an opportunity to travel across countries and visit different destinations. Hence, their job can be somehow rewarding. The airline also offers opportunities for career growth and development. Therefore, flight attendants at Nordstar Airlines have chosen to join their team to pursue their careers.
Video: Get To Know More Nordstar Airlines Flight Attendants
You must watch the video below to know more about Nordstar Airlines.
The video was uploaded by a vlogger on his YouTube channel. This video is beneficial, especially to anyone who dreams of becoming a flight attendant at Nordstar Airlines. In the video, a flight attendant from Nordstar will share her experience with the airline as well as how her day starts as a flight attendant. She also shared brief information on managing the onboard system of the aircraft they are flying. Hence, this video is very insightful.
Photos: Nordstar Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Nordstar Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Nordstar Airlines flight attendants.
1. What are the language requirements set by Nordstar Airlines for its flight attendants?
Aspiring individuals must be proficient and fluent in the English language both in writing and speaking. They must also know the native language that is said in the country. Additionally, individuals who can speak multiple languages are an asset to the company.
2. Do they require a degree for a flight attendant position?
Nordstar Airlines does not require a college degree for the flight attendant position but if you have one that is advantageous.
3. Where can I see their job postings and vacancies?
You can view their current job postings and vacancies here – https://www.nordstar.ru/about/vacancy/.
4. What characteristics and personalities do Nordstar Airlines look for in their flight attendants?
For the flight attendant position, aspiring individuals must be proactive, team players, quick problem-solver, patient, energetic, and can build rapport with passengers easily.
5. Are there any physical requirements for the job?
You must have the physical stamina and strength to perform the job. The work of flight attendants is physically demanding, hence, this is required. Your weight must also be in proportion to your height. Additionally, you must be in good health, physically and mentally.
6. Can I still apply even if I have visible tattoos?
Visible tattoos are not allowed especially when wearing the cabin crew uniform.
7. What are the skills needed for the job?
Flight attendants must possess great communication and interpersonal skills as well as know about customer service.
Flight attendants have a wide scope of duties and responsibilities as well as very demanding jobs. Hence, they must be ready at any time to assist the passengers during a flight. In terms of the requirements and qualifications at Nordstar Airlines, it is not very difficult to meet. Hence, if you think you can handle the job well and you have the drive and passion to be a flight attendant, as well as you have met all the requirements and qualifications mentioned in this article, then do not hesitate to apply.