To existing cabin crews, Royal Jet from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates has posted job positions for female flight attendants to work in private planes. Royal Jet is a charter operator that caters to the luxury market between the UAE and Europe and this is a great opportunity for you to apply.
If you want a welcome change from flying with a number of passengers on the flight, you can try applying for this event. You will be assisting VIP passengers in charter planes if your application is successful.
Royal Jet Job Opportunity for Female VIP Flight Attendants 2014
According to the specifications of this recruitment, the airline is looking at 5 cabin crews who can deliver to the task at hand. This is an online application type so you can fill out your profile online on this page.
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Role: Support Services
- Joining Date: August 1, 2014
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 5
Here are the Qualifications and Skills required for the job as a cabin crew for Royal Jet and its charter planes.
Formal Education Required: Educated to a minimum of high school standard, preferably holding a university degree
Age: Between 23 years of age (minimum hiring age) and 33 years of age (maximum hiring age)
– Five years’ experience with an International Airline, including 2 years in First Class or Private VIP Charter experience
– Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
– Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
– Excellent command in English Language
– Flying License
– Intermediate level of computer skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Knowledge of additional languages
– Catering training
– Hospitality training
How to Apply
To apply for this job posting, you need to set up a profile online by visit this listing here.