If you wish to apply as a flight attendant for Volotea, there are a few requirements you must meet. First and foremost, you must be at least 18 years of age. You should also have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be able to pass a background check. In addition, it is preferred that applicants have some customer service experience and who are able to speak another language. As a Volotea flight attendant, you will be responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers during flights. If you meet the above requirements and think you would be a good fit for the job, don’t hesitate to apply.
Also Read: How to Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
Volotea is a Barcelona, Spain airline that was founded in 2011. It is one of the fastest-growing independent airlines in Europe, increasing year-on-year its fleet, routes served, and seats offered. Its first operation was on April 5, 2012, and a decade later, they have carried more than 40 million passengers across Europe. The airline currently operates from 18 bases: Asturias, Athens, Bilbao, Bordeaux, Cagliari, Hamburg, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Naples, Olbia, Palermo, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Venice, Verona, and their newly inaugurated base, Lourdes. The airline has transported more than 35 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of the Airbus A32X series.
Aside from that, the airline’s flight attendants are one of the assets of the company. They are experienced and friendly individuals in the industry. Aside from that, they provide excellent customer service and are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure passengers have comfortable flights.
In this article, we’ll take a look at what it’s like to be a Volotea Airline flight attendant and how to become one.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Volotea Airline Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Volotea Cabin Crew Team
- Photos: Volotea Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement?
- 2. Is there a height requirement?
- 3. What language(s) must I speak?
- 4. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos and piercings?
- 5. Are there other specific requirements I must pass to become a Volotea flight attendant?
- 6. What personality traits are they looking for in their flight attendants?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Volotea Airline Cabin Crew
Volotea Airline’s flight attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers during flights. As the world continues to become more industrialized, the airline industry has boomed in recent years. To meet the needs of this rapidly growing industry, the airlines are looking for individuals who are efficient and can provide excellent service to passengers.
Below is the list of the requirements and qualifications that aspiring individuals must meet before joining the company.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- Applicants must be fluent in English (Verbal and written), and one additional following language will be a strong advantage: French, Italian, Spanish, German, or Greek.
- Applicants must have a valid European passport or work permit from the country they are applying for.
- They must also be fit and able to pass an EASA medical assessment.
- Applicants must be able to swim 100 meters.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country they are applying for with unrestricted access across the Volotea network.
- They must live within 60 minutes of your base.
- Applicants must have no visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly.
- Applicants must have high communication and customer service abilities.
- The height requirement must be between 157cm to 190cm without shoes.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you out with your application.
Step 1: Visit the company’s website here – https://www.volotea.com/en/.
Step 2: Scroll down and click “Work with us”.
Step 3: Then, click “Join our cabin crew team”.
Step 4: Scroll down to see the available cabin crew position and click it.
Step 5: Read thoroughly the information displayed and assess yourself if you have met all the requirements.
Step 6: Fill out the application form and submit your application.
Step 7: Wait for a response from the hiring team and prepare yourself for an interview and other background checks and tests.
Note: Reapplication is valid after 6 months.
Salary & Benefits
The company offers a fast career path and promotion based on meritocracy, the opportunity to work closer to your hometown, and the best working environment. Aside from that, their flight attendants receive a competitive salary and benefits package. They also enjoy job security and career advancement opportunities. More of the perks and benefits they receive include free or discounted travel, medical and dental coverage, and paid time off.
Volotea ensures to provide a healthy and safe working environment for their employees. They believe that they are an asset to the company and they give back to them through numerous packages exclusively for their employees.
Hence, if you’re considering a career as a flight attendant, Volotea is a great option to consider because of its high salaries and great benefits, especially the work-life balance they enjoy.
Video: Volotea Cabin Crew Team
This video is helpful to any aspiring individuals who want to join Volotea’s cabin crew team. In this video, Aurelie Maldonado, Volotea’s flight attendant shared her experiences while working with the company for 5 years. She also shared her journey from the beginning on how she discovered Volotea and the following years. She also shared what she did to make her cabin attendant’s dream come true.
If you want to know about her journey and experience of becoming a flight attendant at Volotea, it is highly recommended to watch the video and gain first-hand knowledge about the Volotea cabin crew.
Photos: Volotea Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Volotea crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Volotea Air:
1. What is the minimum age requirement?
Applicants must be over 18 years old to qualify and apply.
2. Is there a height requirement?
The height requirement must be between 157cm to 190cm without shoes.
3. What language(s) must I speak?
You must be fluent in English (Verbal and written), and one additional from the following languages will be a strong advantage: French, Italian, Spanish, German, or Greek.
4. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos and piercings?
You must have no visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly.
5. Are there other specific requirements I must pass to become a Volotea flight attendant?
You must be able to pass an EASA medical assessment and have a valid European passport.
6. What personality traits are they looking for in their flight attendants?
The airline is looking for individuals with warm and pleasing personalities. They must also be energetic and proactive.
In conclusion, Volotea Airline’s flight attendant requirements are very specific and detailed but there are certain requirements and qualifications to be considered for the position. However, if you could meet all of them, then you will be a strong candidate for the position.
Volotea Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates. They also aim to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse people
Aside from that, the company is a great choice for those who are looking to become flight attendants. They offer many benefits and perks that make the job easier and more enjoyable. If you think you have what it takes to become a flight attendant, submit your application now!