Aer Lingus, the national flag carrier of Ireland, is looking to hire Cabin Crews this November 2014.
Aer Lingus is an iconic Irish brand in the aviation industry and it has been connecting Ireland with the world since 1936. The company’s head office is located on the grounds of Dublin Airport in Swords, Dublin, Ireland. The company boasts of its world-class reputation of providing excellent customer care and providing modern fleet of Airbus aircrafts for its flights. Currently, Aer Lingus operates flights within Europe, North Africa, Turkey and North America.
This airline company aims to connect Ireland to the world by offering its customers the best service in the Irish airline market to customers at a competitive price. Aer Lingus also provides cargo transportation services to the UK, Continental Europe and USA.
Currently, Aer Lingus is inviting applicants to apply as a temporary Cabin Crew Team Member in their inflight services Department. The company fly a combination of long and short-haul routes operated by their A330 and A320 aircrafts.
If you are customer-focused, strives to be the best at what you do and possess excellent customer service skills, then take this opportunity to become part of Aer Lingus and learn from the best.
Those applicants who will be hired successfully will be required to work on different shift duties 24/7.
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment November 2014
Aer Lingus is currently inviting qualified individuals to apply as a temporary Cabin Crew this November.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Last date of Application: November 5, 2014
Application Type: ONLINE APPLICATION
Key Duties and Responsibilities of an Aer Lingus Cabin Crew
- Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin
- Complies with company policy/procedures in accordance with the Aer Lingus Operations Manuals
- Maintain consistent high on-board standards
- Ensure sales targets are met/exceeded
- Take and accept responsibility for meeting customers’ expectations
- Contribute as part of our Cabin Crew team to the delivery of reliable punctuality
- Contribute as part of our Cabin Crew team to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Responsible for in-flight sales revenue and stock control
Cabin Crew Requirements
- 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- 5’2″ to 6’2” tall, weight-height in proportion
- Able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Over 12 months experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; Ability to converse in a second European Language will be preferred
- Prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical examination with Aero-Medical Assessment under EASA regulations
- Can provide details of 3 contactable references
- Able to pass a 5 – year security background check*
- Possession and demonstration of the key competencies and skills outlined:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Well-developed customer service skills and an awareness of our customers’ expectations
- Strong sales skills and target driven
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Professional with a positive attitude to work
- Good commercial awareness
Note: If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
How to Apply
To apply as a cabin crew, you have to submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button at the bottom of this link to register and be able to apply.
If you have any questions or require assistance with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Aer Lingus only acceps online applications.