Cathay Pacific, the flag carrier of Hong Kong, is hiring Flight Attendants for their different headquarters located worldwide. Cathay Pacific has been named ‘World’s Best Airline’ in the 2014 Skytrax World Airline Awards
The team from Cathay Pacific is responsible for putting Hong Kong’s airline company an international leader in the aviation business. Because of this, Cathay Pacific is looking for committed and talented individuals who can continue to help the company become known in terms of providing world-class customer service.
If being a flight attendant has been your life-long dream, here is your chance to grab the opportunity to have a high-flying career.
Aside from joining one of the best in the aviation industry, you will also undergo extensive training to improve your interpersonal skills and help you grow as a person.
Before you send your cabin crew application online, be sure to know the list of requirements needed.
Cathay Pacific Cabin Crew Hiring 2017
Location-Base: Hong Kong Base
Type of Application: ONLINE APPLICATION
- Permanent Hong Kong Resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum 5 passes in HKCEE/ HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Minimum arm reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and in one of the following languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Cantonese, Mandarin, or Thai. Mandarin as a third language is preferable
- Possesses polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-oriented attitude.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants need to apply online and send your resume, including the Asian language required as outlined above.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within six weeks. Those who have applied within the past six months will not be considered. For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com.