If you want to get a job as a cabin crew member for Ellinair, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet. First, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent. You’ll also need to be able to pass a background check and have a clean criminal record. In addition, you must be able to speak English and Greek fluently. Finally, you’ll need to be proficient in swimming and have current first aid and CPR certification. If you meet all of these requirements, you’ll be one step closer to joining the Ellinair team.
Also Read: How to Become a Flight Attendant in Greece
Ellinair Airlines is an airline based in Greece that started its operations in February 2013. It is based at Thessaloniki International Airport and Athens International Airport and is a part of the larger Mouzenidis Group, along with Mouzenidis Travel Company, which is a leading tour operator in Greece. Ellinair Airlines flies to different destinations and locations within Greece and across Europe, including Tbilisi, Athens, Corfu, Heraklion, Mykonos, Budapest, Almaty, Astana, Kazan, Moscow, Samara, Izmir, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odesa, Saint Petersburg, Santorini, and others.
The airline’s flight attendants are one of the best assets of the company. They are well trained in safety procedures and can deal with any situation that may arise during a flight. They are also responsible for providing inflight entertainment and serving food and drinks as well as for the safety and comfort of passengers during flights. Aside from that, they ensure that passengers are safe and comfortable. Flight attendants also provide customer service. They may help with seat selection, baggage needs, special requests, or any other questions or concerns passengers may have.
Read on to follow more about how to start your journey of becoming an Ellinair flight attendant.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become an Ellinair Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: A Sneak Peek of Elinair’s Flight Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
- Photos: Ellinair Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement?
- 2. Is there a minimum height requirement for a flight attendant position at Ellinair?
- 3. What language(s) do they require?
- 4. What personality traits do I need to possess to qualify and apply for a flight attendant position?
- 5. Do I need to have a college degree?
- 6. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos and piercings?
- 7. Where can I apply?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become an Ellinair Cabin Crew
Flight attendants are an important part of the Ellinair team and contribute to the airline’s excellent reputation for customer service. Hence, the company is looking for competent, hardworking, responsible, and service-oriented individuals to carry on the demanding duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant.
Below is the list of the criteria that candidates must meet to start their journey of becoming a part of Ellinair’s cabin crew team.
- The minimum education requirement to be qualified for the flight attendant position is a High School level education.
- They must also be fluent in speaking and writing using the English and Greek languages.
- Applicants must be at least 160cm tall.
- They must have good swimming ability.
- They must pass the medical fitness standards set by the airline to meet the aircrew requirements.
- Applicants must have a pleasant personality with a natural ability to deliver excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from various cultures.
- Applicants who have a college degree and have the knowledge and ability to speak other languages such as Italian, German, French, Russian, Polish, and additional skills have an advantage.
Here is the step-by-step guide to help you throughout your application.
Step 1: Go to Ellinair’s official website. You may also click here to get redirected to their homepage immediately.
Step 2: Go to the About Us section and click “Careers”.
Step 3: Browse their current job vacancies displayed and find your preferred flight attendant location.
Step 4: Read thoroughly the information displayed and submit an application by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5: Wait for a response from the recruitment team.
Salary & Benefits
The company offers comprehensive benefits and packages for its employees including their flight attendants. They also receive a competitive salary and get to enjoy the work-life balance while working with Ellinair. Aside from that, they get to enjoy some travel perks and discounts and get travel to different destinations while working.
The airline offers career growth and development for their flight attendants because the company also provides a training program for development as they recognize their employees as assets to the company. The company also ensures the safety not only of the passengers but also of their employees and provides them with a positive and healthy working environment.
Video: A Sneak Peek of Elinair’s Flight Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
This video was uploaded by Sigma Productions on their YouTube channel. This is a short video showcasing some of the basic duties and responsibilities of an Ellinair flight attendant. Hence, this video is very helpful to anyone who dreams to become a part of the said airline’s cabin crew team.
You may also watch this video from Ellinair’s official YouTube channel to gain more insights into the roles of flight attendants on every flight. You can click here to watch the video.
If you want to see the current job vacancy at Ellinair Airlines, you can go to their website and their Careers page. You can view them there if they are currently open for new flight attendant applicants. You may also click here to get redirected to their Careers page promptly.
Photos: Ellinair Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Ellinair Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in their red uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for Ellinair airlines flight attendants.
1. What is the minimum age requirement?
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to qualify and apply.
2. Is there a minimum height requirement for a flight attendant position at Ellinair?
The minimum height requirement for a flight attendant position is 160cm.
3. What language(s) do they require?
Applicants must be proficient and fluent in using English and Greek languages.
4. What personality traits do I need to possess to qualify and apply for a flight attendant position?
Applicants must have a pleasant personality with a natural ability to deliver excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from various cultures. They must also be warm, energetic, proactive, and service-oriented.
5. Do I need to have a college degree?
The minimum education requirement is a High School level education.
6. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos and piercings?
Just like in any other airline, it is the same with Ellinair. Applicants should not have visible tattoos and piercings.
7. Where can I apply?
You can apply through the company’s official website, found on their Careers page.
Ellinair is always looking for experienced and outgoing flight attendants to join their team. As a Ellinair flight attendant, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our passengers. In addition to ensuring the safety of our passengers, you will also be responsible for serving food and drinks, assisting with baggage, and answering any questions that passengers may have.
The airline is a great opportunity to start your career. The work is demanding but it is indeed rewarding at the same. Aside from flexible schedules and good co-workers, the benefits are appealing especially the work-life balance that they have. However, it is important to note that there are many applicants in line waiting for the job vacancy for a flight attendant position at Ellinair to open.
Hence, it is important to have an advantage over them. The requirements are not that difficult to meet. If you think you can do the job and you have cabin crew qualities, then you should apply now.