Etihad airlines is one of the leading airlines in the world. They are regarded by Skytrax as one of the best and they have always been expanding due to the demand of the business. Plenty of applicants have been aspiring to become a flight attendant for this company and in order to know if you can become a staff of this premier organization, here are the qualifications needed for the job.
Flight Attendant Qualifications in Etihad Airways
- Age: At least 21 years old at the date of joining
- Communication: Fluency in English – written, verbal and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Can swim with the help of a flotation device.
- No visible tattoos while wearing the company uniform (cosmetic cover or bandages are not allowed)
- No visible body piercings allowed except for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes
- Education: Minimum of secondary level or equivalent
- Personal appearance, image and style should be excellent.
- No criminal records
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Requirements
- Etihad Airways Salary and Benefits
- Etihad Monthly Recruitment Schedule