If you wish to apply as a flight attendant for LEVEL Airlines, there are a few requirements you must meet. You should have a high school diploma or equivalent; however, preference will be given to those with some college education. In addition, fluency in English is required, and proficiency in another language is strongly preferred. Finally, you must be able to pass a background check and a drug test. If you meet all of these requirements, then you may submit an application to become a flight attendant for LEVEL Airlines.
Also Read: How to Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
The LEVEL airline is a long-haul low-cost subsidiary of International Airlines Group, based at Barcelona El Prat Airport. It operates trans-Atlantic services from Barcelona to destinations in the Americas and flies to different countries and destinations such as Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. The airline played a crucial role in maintaining Barcelona’s connectivity, adapting its operations to the varying restrictions, and offering its clients a choice of destinations.
Aside from that, its flight attendants play an important role in making sure that passengers have a comfortable and safe experience while aboard one of the LEVEL’s flights. Its flight attendants are also known for their professionalism and customer service and are dedicated to making each flight a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all passengers.
To know more about the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant as well as the criteria to become a LEVEL flight attendant, keep on reading the article below.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a LEVEL Airline Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Inside LEVEL Airlines Economy Flight from Barcelona to Los Angeles
- Photos: LEVEL Airlines Spain Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What skills are required for the flight attendant position?
- 2. What are some of the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant?
- 3. Do they require previous customer service experience?
- 4. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos and piercings?
- 5. What are the language(s) requirement(s)?
- 6. What personality or traits does LEVEL airline looks for in its flight attendant?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a LEVEL Airline Cabin Crew
To have a successful career in customer service is to be able to understand what the customer wants and needs. Aside from that, personality plays a big role in this because people like to do business with those who they feel comfortable with. Hence, if you can find a way to be both, then you will be ahead among the applicants to become a successful LEVEL cabin crew member.
Below is a list of the criteria that you must meet to become eligible for the flight attendant position.
- You must be proficient and fluent in speaking the English language as well as the native language. The ability to speak other languages will be given priority consideration during the selection process.
- You must be physically fit for the position and mentally healthy.
- You must also possess excellent qualities in dealing with passengers professionally.
- In addition, your weight must be proportionate to your height.
- You must also have a valid passport to travel freely across countries and destinations.
- You can easily adapt to new places, people, and cultures.
- You have excellent communication skills and a warm personality. You must also be energetic, proactive, and a quick problem-solver.
- Can work under pressure.
- Capable of working for a long duration of time.
- You must also be flexible and able to travel to a far destination; change schedules, and has on-call duty days.
- Aside from that, you must also be equipped for the physical demands of the position.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you throughout your application.
Step 1: Visit the company’s website here – https://www.flylevel.com/.
Step 2: Scroll down and click “Careers” to see available positions.
Step 3: Click for the flight attendant position on the list of the job vacancy.
Step 4: Read thoroughly the information presented and apply for the position if you have met all the requirements and qualifications specified.
Step 5: Wait for a response from their team and follow the next procedures.
Step 6: Successful applicants should prepare for an interview and other additional requirements before commencing work.
Salary & Benefits
LEVEL Airlines offers a competitive salary and benefits package for their flight attendants. Aside from that, they enjoy job security and career advancement opportunities. More of the perks and benefits they receive include free or discounted travel, medical and dental coverage, and paid time off.
The company also ensures to provide a healthy and safe working environment for their employees because they believe that they are an asset to the company and they give back to their employees through numerous packages exclusively for them. Hence, if you are looking for an airline to start your career as a flight attendant, LEVEL might be the answer to that.
Video: Inside LEVEL Airlines Economy Flight from Barcelona to Los Angeles
This video was uploaded by a YouTube vlogger with the username “When I Travel the World”. This video will give you an insight into some of the duties of a flight attendant working at LEVEL airlines.
It will also give you some knowledge about the amenities inside the aircraft. This video also shows a glimpse of the safety video of LEVEL airlines. Hence, somehow you can get one or two essential things to keep in mind if you will try to join the LEVEL cabin crew.
Photos: LEVEL Airlines Spain Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of LEVEL crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about LEVEL Air:
1. What skills are required for the flight attendant position?
You must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
2. What are some of the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant?
As a flight attendant, you must be service-oriented and has the heart to assist passengers during the whole flight and attend to their needs and requests such as serving food and drinks as well as answering or responding to their queries.
3. Do they require previous customer service experience?
LEVEL does not require previous customer service experience but having experience in dealing with customers face-to-face is considered an advantage.
4. Can I still apply even if I have tattoos and piercings?
Just like in any other airline, LEVEL does not allow its flight attendants to have visible tattoos and piercings while in a cabin crew uniform.
5. What are the language(s) requirement(s)?
You must be fluent in English and the native language of the country. Aside from that, having the ability to speak another language(s) is advantageous.
6. What personality or traits does LEVEL airline looks for in its flight attendant?
The LEVEL airline is looking for individuals who can carry on the demanding job of a flight attendant as well as those who can provide excellent customer service. Hence, you must have a pleasing personality and be proactive and energetic.
In conclusion, the requirements for a flight attendant position are not that difficult to meet. Although there is a certain level of fitness required, the majority of the other requirements are skills that can be easily learned. Hence, working as a LEVEL flight attendant requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to deal with different types of people, and the ability to think on your feet. You must also be able to work well under pressure and be able to speak fluently using the English language and others.
Thus, if you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, then working as a flight attendant at LEVEL might be the right choice for you. If you think you have the cabin crew qualities, and you’ve met all the requirements and qualifications above, apply when a job vacancy for a flight attendant position is available. Good luck with your application!