Pobeda Airlines is a low-cost airline subsidiary of Aeroflot Group. Its first flight took off on December 1, 2014, after the first low-cost subsidiary of Aeroflot Group was blacklisted by the European Union and effectively grounded in August 2014. The airline operates to domestic destinations across Russia and international services across Europe. The airline’s fleet has 44 Boeing 737-800 NG aircraft. Their new aircraft has new technical conditions that allow gaining more flight time. The airline sets new standards in the global aviation industry according to the Boeing Corporation. Its flight map has also grown up to 100 destinations.
Also Read: Cabin Crew Interview: How to Sell Yourself
Since their inception and flight operations, the airline’s flight attendants are vital to its day-to-day operations. They are responsible for ensuring the safety of passengers throughout the flight and they serve or provide the best and quality service they can offer them. Additionally, they are considered brand ambassadors of the company.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Pobeda Airlines Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: The Life of a Pobeda Airlines Flight Attendant (What It Is Like?)
- Photos: Pobeda Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What language(s) that I need to learn or speak when applying for the flight attendant position at Pobeda Airlines?
- 2. What are the qualities or essential characteristics that the airline looks for in their flight attendants?
- 3. What are the physical requirements when applying for a flight attendant position?
- 4. Where can I apply for the flight attendant position at Pobeda Airlines?
- 5. Do they require a college degree for a flight attendant position?
- 6. What are the skills necessary to qualify for the flight attendant position?
- 7. Do they require previous experience to qualify for the position?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Pobeda Airlines Cabin Crew
Flight attendants are vital members of the aircrew. They are responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and comfort of every passenger. They also have a wide scope of duties and responsibilities such as ensuring that the cabin is clean, safe, and tidy, aiming to ensure that everybody has a safe and comfortable flight, and in case of turbulence, they reassure passengers and urge them to remain calm. They also demonstrate safety instructions and how to use the equipment and give first aid in times of emergencies. Hence, the job of a flight attendant can be physically demanding and you have to be patient in dealing with different types of people with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Because of this, the airline is looking for reliable and competent individuals who can carry on the tasks and responsibilities of flight attendants. Below is the list of requirements and qualifications that each applicant must meet when applying for the position.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language both in written and verbal. They must also be fluent in the native language spoken in the country. Aside from that, multilingual applicants are given higher priority.
- They must be healthy, physically and mentally.
- They must also be able to know how to swim and has excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Applicants must also have a valid passport.
- Their weight must also be proportion to height.
- They must also be confident, reliable, hardworking, and service-oriented.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Visit the company’s official website or its other official pages.
You can visit their LinkedIn profile or account here – https://www.linkedin.com/company/pobedaairlines/.
Step 2: Go to the “Jobs” section to view job vacancies or job openings.
Step 3: Apply for the flight attendant or cabin crew position and fill out the information needed carefully and completely.
Step 4: After your application, wait for a response. Shortlisted applicants will be soon contacted.
Step 5: Prepare yourself for an interview and other phases of the selection process such as exams, background checks, and some tests as required.
Salary & Benefits
Flight attendants at Pobeda Airlines receive comprehensive benefits packages aside from their competitive salaries. They also receive some bonuses and travel perks such as travel discounts, accommodations, and allowances. The airline also offers various training programs to keep them updated with all the information that they need to know, as well as the new standards and policies of the airline. The airline also offers opportunities for career growth and development and flexible schedules for them so they can enjoy the work-life balance of their chosen career.
Video: The Life of a Pobeda Airlines Flight Attendant (What It Is Like?)
This video is very insightful.
This video was uploaded by a YouTube vlogger on his channel. In this video, you will gain some insights from the Pobeda Airlines flight attendant herself about their work. Here, she shared how they start their day such as the preparations they do to look presentable and meet the grooming standards set by the airline. Additionally, she shared the sequence of their day-to-day duties and responsibilities before, during, and after the flight. Hence, this video will be very helpful for you.
Photos: Pobeda Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Pobeda Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Pobeda Airlines flight attendants.
1. What language(s) that I need to learn or speak when applying for the flight attendant position at Pobeda Airlines?
You must be at least fluent in the English language, both written and verbal. They must also be fluent in the native language spoken in the country. Aside from that, multilingual applicants are given higher priority.
2. What are the qualities or essential characteristics that the airline looks for in their flight attendants?
They are looking for individuals that have the confidence the job requires. They must also be proactive, energetic, quick-thinker, and positive to influence other cabin crew members.
3. What are the physical requirements when applying for a flight attendant position?
Applicants must be physically fit and healthy as well as mentally stable. They must also be able to endure long periods of standing and walking as well as the demanding job of the flight attendant such as working during weekends, public holidays, and overtime.
4. Where can I apply for the flight attendant position at Pobeda Airlines?
You can check out their official website and other official pages such as their LinkedIn account here – https://www.linkedin.com/company/pobedaairlines/.
5. Do they require a college degree for a flight attendant position?
The airline does not require a college degree to apply or qualify for the flight attendant position but it is advantageous.
6. What are the skills necessary to qualify for the flight attendant position?
To qualify, you must have excellent swimming skills as well as communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills.
7. Do they require previous experience to qualify for the position?
The airline does not require previous experience when applying for the flight attendant position but if you have experience working in any service-related field, which is advantageous.
Working as a flight attendant can be tough at times. It requires a lot of physical stamina and strength to keep up the demanding job of a flight attendant. In terms, of qualifications and requirements for a flight attendant position at Pobeda Airlines, it is not very difficult to meet. as long as you are hardworking and service-oriented and you have the essential skills and characteristics for the job, you are welcome to apply.