PSA Airlines is holding recruitment events this 2017 for their flight attendant positions. To make sure you qualify, it is best that you check the needed requirements for the cabin crew opening with PSA Airlines before you submit your applications online.
Take note that this PSA Airlines job hiring event is on an “Invitation Only” basis. This means that you need to send in your applications online before you get entertained on the actual recruiting sessions on the locations listed below.
It is also highly recommended to see if you have met the qualification requirements before you check the PSA Airlines cabin crew job opening schedules. It is important to know what you are getting into to set proper expectations. To know more, check out these related articles:
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Recruitment 2019
The list below shows the career event schedules by PSA Airlines. Be sure to check out the dates of the different job events. To be considered for an interview, you need to submit your application together with the other requirements needed.
Job Title: Flight Attendant
Location: Dayton, OH
Work Schedule: Full time position (evenings and weekends as job duties demand)
Reports To: Inflight Supervisor
Direct Reports: None
Travel: Travel, to include overnight travel, is required for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Reminder: Please be reminded that this is only an “INVITATION ONLY” assessment. You should apply online to be shortlisted. Only the first 50 registrants will be permitted entry. Strictly no late arrivals accepted. Come prepared to interview.
Plan to spend up to 6 hours with the PSA Recruiters.
- Bring updated resume and present it during registration
- Bring the following documents
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card and/or State Certified Birth Certificate
- Passport (or application for Passport)
- Applicants that do not have a current and valid Passport are still welcome to apply. However, if hired, a valid passport is required upon completion of Training.
- Permanent Residency Card/US Work Authorization (only if non-US Citizen)
Other Useful Articles about this airlines: