If you want to work as a cabin crew member for Air Europa, there are some requirements you’ll need to meet. First, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. You’ll also need to be proficient in Spanish and have the ability to swim. In addition, you must be able to pass a medical exam and a background check. If you meet all of these requirements, you’ll be well on your way to joining the Air Europa team.
Air Europa was founded in 1986 and is an airline division of Globalia. It has established itself as one of the most modern airlines. The airline was also the first Spanish airline to operate the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the most efficient aircraft on the market with which it has positioned itself as a reference airline between Europe and America. Aside from that, Air Europa is the first international company to obtain a license to operate domestic flights in Brazil.
Flight attendants are an essential part of the airline’s success. They are highly trained professionals who provide excellent customer service and ensure the safety of all passengers on board. They are an integral part of the team that makes Air Europa a great choice for regional travel.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become an Air Europa Flight Attendant
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Air Europa Corporate Video
- Photos: Air Europa Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement to apply for a flight attendant position at Air Europa?
- 2. Is there a minimum height requirement?
- 3. What is the language(s) requirement?
- 4. Do they require a previous customer service experience?
- 5. What skills do I need to have to apply for a flight attendant position?
- 6. What personality traits does Air Europa look for in their flight attendants?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become an Air Europa Flight Attendant
Flight attendants at Air Europa play an important role in ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers while they are onboard an aircraft. They provide service and assistance to the passengers and they are reliable and competent individuals in their field of work. Hence, the company is looking for thriving individuals who can carry out the work and responsibilities of a flight attendant.
To apply at Air Europa, candidates must be able to meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be qualified to work in Europe.
- Applicants must meet the minimum height requirements for women which is 5’4 and 5’6 for men. Aside from that, the minimum arm reach requirement is 208cm necessary for both of them.
- Applicants must have an optimistic outlook and can keep a positive attitude when things go bad and handle any situation professionally.
- They must be fluent and proficient in English and Spanish.
- Applicants must have logical abilities such as decision-making and problem-solving attitude.
- They must have the willingness to learn and can communicate well and convey information.
- Applicants can work individually and work with a team.
- They must also have valid EU citizenship and passport.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Go to the company’s official website here – https://www.aireuropa.com/ot/en/home.
Step 2: Then, click “Frequently Asked Questions” after which, click “Globalia”.
Step 3: Click “How can I work at Air Europa” then click “AIR EUROPA EMPLOYMENT” and you will be redirected to their job posting site.
Note: You must be able to read and understand Spanish to understand the information displayed if ever Google translate can’t help.
Step 4: From there, click “Employment” to view available jobs and to see if there are flight attendant job openings.
Step 5: Click the “Apply” button and read thoroughly the information provided and submit your application by sending your CV and other requirements they may require you.
Step 6: Wait for a response. You will be contacted if you fit in the position once they are open for application.
Salary & Benefits
Air Europa offers competitive salary and benefits packages. Flight attendants receive a basic monthly pay of $1015. Aside from that, they enjoy lots of travel perks and benefits, medical and dental insurance, retirement benefits, vacations, and the opportunity to meet new people and experience new cultures.
The company also ensures to provide their employees with a healthy and positive working environment and their flight attendants enjoy work-life balance and flexible schedules.
Video: Air Europa Corporate Video
This video was uploaded by Air Europa on their YouTube channel and this one is very helpful to any aspiring individuals who want to join Air Europa’s team. The video is a corporate video of Air Europa and it gives insight to the public as well as the aspiring flight attendants to gain a piece of knowledge and understanding about the services offered by the company and its fleet.
To know more about the company, visit their website here – https://www.aireuropa.com/ot/en/home and check out for their job vacancy.
Photos: Air Europa Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Air Europa crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for Air Europa airlines flight attendants.
1. What is the minimum age requirement to apply for a flight attendant position at Air Europa?
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to qualify and apply for a flight attendant position.
2. Is there a minimum height requirement?
Applicants must meet the minimum height requirements for women which is 5’4 and 5’6 for men. Aside from that, the minimum arm reach requirement is 208cm necessary for both of them.
3. What is the language(s) requirement?
Applicants must be fluent and proficient in English and Spanish.
4. Do they require a previous customer service experience?
Air Europa does not require previous customer service experience but it is an advantage if you had experience working and dealing with customers.
5. What skills do I need to have to apply for a flight attendant position?
As a flight attendant, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you have basic knowledge about customer service.
6. What personality traits does Air Europa look for in their flight attendants?
Air Europa looks for candidates who have a warm and pleasing personality, are proactive, and can carry out the duties and responsibilities of a flight attendant professionally.
The requirements and qualifications at Air Europa are not that difficult to meet. As long as you have a valid passport, can speak fluently in English and Spanish, and have met the minimum height and arm reach requirement, you are eligible to apply for a flight attendant position.
So, there you have it! These are the requirements and qualifications for becoming a flight attendant with Air Europa. As you can see, it is not an easy job and requires a lot of training and dedication. However, if you are up for the challenge, then this could be a great career for you. The company offers a work-life balance and the pay is rewarding. Hence, you could enjoy it while working and traveling across countries and destinations.
If you have met all of these requirements, then you will be well on your way to starting an exciting career as a flight attendant with Air Europa. Good luck with your application!