If you want to work as a cabin crew member for Air Nostrum, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet. First, you must be at least 18 years of age. You’ll also need a high school diploma or equivalent, and you must be able to speak Spanish fluently. Additionally, you’ll need to have a valid passport and be able to pass a drug test. If you meet all of these requirements, you’ll be well on your way to joining the Air Nostrum team.
Also Read: New York Layover Guide: Best Things to Do in 24 Hours
Air Nostrum is a Spanish airline that was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. The airline was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as its name indicates. The company is the leading regional aviation company in Spain and was considered one of the most important European regional aviation airlines. Aside from that, the airline operates as part of the Iberia Group under the brand name Iberia Regional Air Nostrum.
The airline’s flight attendants are one of the best employees they had. They have a strong focus on safety and customer service and they aim to provide high-quality service to their passengers, and they believe that their flight attendants are an important part of this.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Air Nostrum Flight Attendant
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Flying with Air Nostrum Trip Report (Madrid to Alicante)
- Photos: Air Nostrum Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the minimum age requirement to become an Air Nostrum flight attendant?
- 2. Is there a minimum height requirement?
- 3. What language(s) is/are required when applying for a flight attendant position at Air Nostrum?
- 4. What are the skills that Air Nostrum is looking for in its flight attendants?
- 5. Where can I apply for the flight attendant position?
- 6. Do they require a previous customer service experience?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Air Nostrum Flight Attendant
As the company continues to grow and expand, there has always been room for career opportunities and development at Air Nostrum. Hence, the company is looking for competent and thriving individuals to join its cabin crew team.
To become one of the Air Nostrum’s cabin crew, applicants must meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not over 26 years old.
- Applicants must also be fluent in English and Spanish.
- The minimum height requirement must be between 1.65 meters to 1.80 meters for women and 1.70 meters to 1.80 meters for men.
- Applicants must also be at least a high school graduate.
- Aside from that, they should have not legally done anything against the law. This is one of the requirements to become successful with your application.
- They must also know how to swim.
- Applicants must also have excellent communication skills when dealing with passengers and handle any situations calmly and professionally.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you out with your application process.
Step 1: Go to the company’s official website here –http://www.airnostrum.es/home.asp?idioma=2.
Step 2: Then, click “Employment” to see available job offers.
You may also scroll down and click “Work Offers” to view the current job openings they had.
Step 3: Find the available flight attendant position and click it to view more details about the job.
Step 4: Read thoroughly the information displayed especially the requirements and click “Submit an application now” to get started with your application.
Step 5: After your application, wait for a response from the hiring team.
Salary & Benefits
Air Nostrum offers competitive salaries and benefits packages for its employees. The salary is a confidential matter and is only discussed between the employer and the employee. However, most of the salary rates are based on skills, experience, and performance.
Aside from that, the company offers flexible schedules for its flight attendants so they get to enjoy the work-life balance while working with the company. The company also ensures the safety and well-being of its employees. Hence, they also strive to give back to them as they recognize the importance of flight attendants to the company’s success.
Video: Flying with Air Nostrum Trip Report (Madrid to Alicante)
This video was uploaded by a YouTube vlogger with the username “OnBoardHD”. This video highlights the different fleets at Air Nostrum and shares a little glimpse of the airport.
He also showed what it looks like inside the aircraft and in the background, you can hear a cabin crew making some announcements or instructions in Spanish and English. Hence, it is already a hint to any aspiring flight attendants to be fluent not only in English but as well with the Spanish language when they apply for a flight attendant position at Air Nostrum. Aside from that, he also gave bits of information about the other aircraft he sees.
If you want to know more about the company, you can check out their official website here- http://www.airnostrum.es/home.asp?idioma=2, you may also check out their job openings here – https://jobs.airnostrum.es/.
Photos: Air Nostrum Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Air Nostrum crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for Air Nostrum airlines flight attendants.
1. What is the minimum age requirement to become an Air Nostrum flight attendant?
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not over 26 years old.
2. Is there a minimum height requirement?
The minimum height requirement must be between 1.65 meters to 1.80 meters for women and 1.70 meters to 1.80 meters for men.
3. What language(s) is/are required when applying for a flight attendant position at Air Nostrum?
Applicants must be proficient and fluent in both English and Spanish languages. Aside from that, having the ability to speak other languages than English and Spanish is advantageous.
4. What are the skills that Air Nostrum is looking for in its flight attendants?
Applicants must have excellent communication and basic customer service skills when dealing with passengers and handle any situations calmly and professionally.
5. Where can I apply for the flight attendant position?
You can send an application through the Careers page of the company. You can go here – https://jobs.airnostrum.es/search/ to check out the available jobs or flight attendant positions.
6. Do they require a previous customer service experience?
Air Nostrum does not require previous customer service experience but having one is an advantage during the selection process.
Air Nostrum is a great airline to work for if you are looking for an exciting and challenging job. The flight attendant requirements are not very difficult to meet, and the company provides extensive training to help you succeed in your new career. Although the flight attendant requirements are very specific, if you meet them, you will be well on your way to a successful career as a flight attendant. Aside from that, you get to enjoy working while traveling to different countries and destinations.
However, it’s important to remember that not everyone is cut out for the job. It takes a special kind of person to be a successful flight attendant, but if you are passionate about your dream of becoming a cabin crew member, you have to keep moving and do it anyway.
As long as you have met the requirements and qualifications mentioned above, be sure to apply whenever there are job vacancies for a flight attendant position and good luck!