Enter Air is a Polish charter carrier operating services on behalf of Polish tour operators. It was founded in November 2009 and started its operations on April 25, 2010, with a flight from Warsaw to the new Tunisian airport- Enfidha. The airline also owns its crew training center. Currently, the airline is the biggest company in Poland and the second largest airline in the region.
Also Read: How to Answer: Why Do You Want to Work for our Airline?
The airline has also 7 permanent operational bases in Europe that including Frederic Chopin Airport in Warsaw, Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport, Poznań-Ławica Airport, Wrocław Airport, Paris-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport, London Gatwick and Bristol, and Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel-Aviv. In 2010, the airline has transported 200 thousand passengers to the most popular holiday destinations, such as Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Tunisia, and Spain.
The airline is known to provide quality service and they remain committed to keeping high service standards. Its flight attendants also play a great role in attaining its goals and objectives. They are highly trained and skilled individuals that are best in their work. The airline also believes that they are the face of the airline. Hence, they are essential members of the company.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to become an Enter Air Flight Attendant
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Enter Air Aircraft Disinfection – Safe Holidays
- Photos: Enter Air Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What essential skills does Enter Air look for in their flight attendants?
- 2. Can I still apply for a flight attendant position even if I have visible tattoos?
- 3. What is the language(s) requirement at Enter Air for a flight attendant position?
- 4. Do they require previous experience when applying for a flight attendant position?
- 5. Where can I apply for a flight attendant position at Enter Air?
- 6. What are the physical requirements I need to meet when applying for a flight attendant position?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to become an Enter Air Flight Attendant
Flight attendants are primarily on board an aircraft for the safety and welfare of the passengers and their comfort and security. Since they are the face of an airline, they are expected to excel in customer service and always remain calm, friendly, approachable, and enthusiastic with a good sense of self-presentation. Their role can be physically demanding at times. Hence, they must be prepared to be flexible to work any day of the year. Thus, the airline is looking for individuals who can carry on the demanding job and long working schedule of flight attendants at some time.
Below are the criteria that candidates must meet to become eligible for the flight attendant position.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and the native language of the country. Knowledge of other foreign languages and the ability to speak them fluently is advantageous.
- They must also be in very good health condition and physically fit to perform the job.
- They must have excellent swimming skills.
- Can work in flexible hours, long periods, and under time pressure.
- They must also be able to undergo training for 3 weeks.
- They must be customer service-oriented individuals and can handle any situation professionally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- They must be willing to relocate at any time as required.
- Must have no visible tattoos in any part of the body.
- They must also have a valid passport.
- Weight must also be proportion to height.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with your application.
Step 1: Visit the company’s official website here – https://www.enterair.pl/en.
Step 2: Scroll down and click “Career” to view available positions or job vacancies.
Step 3: Then, apply for the flight attendant position by sending your CV to the email address provided.
Step 4: Wait for a response from the hiring team. You will be soon contacted after a successful application.
Step 5: Prepare yourself for an interview, exam, necessary background checks, and some tests.
Salary & Benefits
Flight attendants at Enter Air enjoy free flights and travel opportunities to various destinations and countries. They are also entitled to receive travel benefits that are sometimes extendable to family members and friends. Flight attendants also have a flexible schedule and they enjoy the work-life balance in their career. The airline also offers an opportunity for career growth and development.
Video: Enter Air Aircraft Disinfection – Safe Holidays
This video was uploaded by Enter Air on its official YouTube channel.
This video is very helpful and you will gain some insights into how the airline maintains to keep their passengers safe and make it its top priority, especially during the pandemic. Here, you will see in the video the preparation they do to keep the aircraft clean and safe for every flight. Hence, this video will give you some knowledge about the company and its objective – that is to provide comfort and safe flight for their passengers which they strive to achieve.
Photos: Enter Air Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Enter Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Enter Air flight attendants.
1. What essential skills does Enter Air look for in their flight attendants?
Candidates must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. They must also have great problem-solving skills and can think quickly during emergencies.
2. Can I still apply for a flight attendant position even if I have visible tattoos?
Visible tattoos are not allowed while wearing the cabin crew uniform at Enter Air. Hence, candidates must not have visible tattoos on any part of their body.
3. What is the language(s) requirement at Enter Air for a flight attendant position?
Aspiring individuals must be proficient and fluent in English. Knowledge of other foreign languages and can speak them is advantageous.
4. Do they require previous experience when applying for a flight attendant position?
The airline does not require previous experience but if you have an experience in any service-related field that is an advantage.
5. Where can I apply for a flight attendant position at Enter Air?
You can apply by visiting the official website of Enter Air and sending your CV to the email address provided on the website. You can use the link here – https://www.enterair.pl/en/career.
6. What are the physical requirements I need to meet when applying for a flight attendant position?
You must be physically fit and healthy and can present yourself professionally. Weight must also be proportion to height.
Flight attendants play a vital role in an aviation company. They are the face of an airline and they have a wide range of duties and responsibilities. They are professionals who work to keep airline travel safe and comfortable for all passengers. At times, their job can be physically demanding. Some of their duties and responsibilities include demonstrating how to use emergency and safety equipment and providing additional assistance if needed by passengers who have special needs.
In terms of requirements and qualifications for a flight attendant position at Enter Air, it is not as stringent as other airlines. To become eligible for the position, you must be fluent in English as well as in the native language of the country. You must also uphold and possess essential skills such as excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You can work under pressure and in a fast-paced and changing environment. You must be physically fit and has no visible tattoos on any part of your body. If you think you have what it takes that the airline looks for in their flight attendants, do not hesitate to apply now. Just visit their official website and go to the Careers page here – https://www.enterair.pl/en/career and apply by sending your CV to the email address provided on the page.