If you’re seeking to join the ranks of cabin crew members and are specifically interested in Cobham Aviation Services, you’re in the right place. This role not only offers an opportunity to interact with a variety of people and visit different places but also allows you to experience the thrill of working in an ever-evolving industry. This guide aims to equip you with a clear understanding of the application process specific to Cobham Aviation Services.
The role of a cabin crew member extends beyond service; it’s about safety, effective communication, and representing the airline’s values and standards. As such, the process of securing a position involves a series of careful steps and considerations. We’ll deep dive into these specifics, providing an easy-to-follow guide on applying for cabin crew hiring at Cobham Aviation Services.
- Overview of Cobham Aviation Services
- Responsibilities of a Cobham Aviation Services Flight Attendant
- Qualifications to Become a Cobham Aviation Services Cabin Crew
- Documents to Prepare
- Where to Apply for a Job for Cobham Aviation Services Online?
- Step-by-Step Process Application to Become a Cabin Crew For Cobham Aviation Services
- Monthly Salary of a Cobham Aviation Services Flight Attendant
- Video: Working as a Cabin Crew
- Photos: Cobham Flight Attendant Photos
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the physical requirements of the company for the flight attendant position?
- 2. Is being proficient in English a requirement in Cobham Aviation Services?
- 3. What personality traits should a flight attendant in Cobham Aviation Services possess?
- 4. Is there a minimum age requirement for an applicant in Cobham Aviation services?
- Contact Information
Overview of Cobham Aviation Services
Among the various airlines in Australia, Cobham Aviation Services is one of the most popular. In fact, this aviation company is considered the number one aviation services provider worldwide. This Western Australia-based airline currently has more than 130 airplanes and 1,700+ employees. Furthermore, this company also offers charter and fly-in fly-out services to different industries, such as oil and gas, construction, and mining. Beyond that, the airline’s other services include air ambulance services with the state government, search and rescue services, and general charter services.
The company is long established and patronized by many passengers for its focus on excellent customer service, security, and safety. Aside from that, the airline also ensures that its flight attendants and cabin crew members undergo rigorous training to become experienced professionals in this field who prioritizes safety and customer service. Being part of this company means that you are part of the airline’s overall growth and success.
Responsibilities of a Cobham Aviation Services Flight Attendant
As mentioned, a cabin crew and flight attendant are responsible for maintaining the welfare and safety of travelers on the plane during long- and short-haul flights.
Before applying to Cobham Aviation Services, it is worth noting that a flight attendant in this airline lets you travel for free and communicate with different people. Some of the duties of a Cobham Aviation Services flight attendant include the following:
- Preparing written reports every after a completed flight
- Pursuing sale targets and selling commercial goods
- Ensuring the entertainment of passengers onboard by providing them with magazines and newspapers
- Attending injured passengers in case of emergencies
- Must know the basics of first aid kit administration
- Demonstrate safety procedures and the usage of emergency equipment, such as oxygen mask
- Ensuring the information provided to the passengers is factual while checking the provision and condition of emergency equipment
- Serving travelers with their requested beverages and meals
- Assisting the passengers in looking for their seats while offering extra attention to passengers with special needs, such as disabled, kids, and elderly
- Ensuring that passengers are welcomed gracefully before they enter the plan
Qualifications to Become a Cobham Aviation Services Cabin Crew
Even though having a college degree is not a requirement to become a flight attendant in Cobham Aviation Services, you should know the essential qualifications to become part of the company. Some crucial qualifications are as follows:
- Applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Aspirants should be passport holders that are valid for at least six months.
- Applicants with HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and Responsible Service of Alcohol certificates will have the edge over other candidates.
- Candidates should have a natural urge to care and please passengers
- They should have at least one-year experience in the customer service industry
- Aspiring flight attendants in Cobham Aviation Services should also hold ASIC, including a police security check
- They must be a permanent resident of Australia or at least present an Australian Citizenship card
- Applicants must be able to speak and write English proficiently
Documents to Prepare
Aside from the qualifications and responsibilities mentioned, aspiring flight attendants in Cobham Aviation Services should hold the following documents:
- FAA-issued Certificate of Demonstrated Proficiency
- A certificate that you have completed a training program related to the position you are applying for
- GED or at least a high school diploma
- Visa and passport to travel to other countries apart from Australia
- Detailed curriculum vitae
Where to Apply for a Job for Cobham Aviation Services Online?
If you’re looking for the most convenient way to apply as a Cabin Crew for Cobham Aviation Services, you can check out its website at www.cobhamaviation.com.au and go to their Careers Page.
Step-by-Step Process Application to Become a Cabin Crew For Cobham Aviation Services
The application process to become a Cobham Aviation Services cabin crew member is relatively simple. If you are now ready to be part of the aviation’s team of flight attendants, here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Visit the Company’s Website
The first step to applying as a flight attendant at Cobham Aviation Services is to visit its website. You can go to www.cobhamaviation.com.au and look for their Careers section. Once on the website`s Career Page, click Vacancies and look for your preferred position.
Step 2: Click Apply
When you find your desired position in the company, there is an APPLY button beside it, which you have to click. But before that, the company will require you to create an account on their website. To do so, click NEW USER, and you will be redirected to a new page where you have to provide the details needed to make an account.
Step 3: Fill Out The Application Form
Now that you have an account on the company’s website, your next step is to fill out the aviation application form. The application form requires you to answer detailed information about yourself, including your full name, address, and contact number. Your contact number is needed for the recruitment team to reach you quickly to schedule an interview. Once everything is settled, click SUBMIT. Remember to attach your resume or your curriculum vitae when asked.
Step 4: Wait For Their Response
After successfully sending your application form, you will have to wait a few days for the recruitment team to review your application.
Monthly Salary of a Cobham Aviation Services Flight Attendant
Like other aviation companies in Australia, Cobham Aviation Services ensures that its employees will have a great stay in the company by providing them with competitive salaries and perks. The company did not mention a specific amount of salary but claimed to be competitive.
Furthermore, this company’s cabin crew members and flight attendants enjoy benefits, including exclusive dental and medical coverage.
In addition, the company’s employees also receive extra perks like discounts that let them save more for various services they need for their professional and personal life. The company also provides free gym memberships, private health insurance, IT products, financial services, hotels and car hire, and more. The employees also enjoy the training program provided by the company to ensure that their skills and capabilities are relevant to date.
Video: Working as a Cabin Crew
For those who have their sights set on a career in the aviation industry, this video will be a valuable resource. Framed as an engaging question-and-answer session, it features an aviation employee sharing insights into his role, enriching the viewer’s understanding of what the job entails. He highlights the perks of his position, including a commendable work-life balance that enhances his professional journey. The video also provides an authentic glimpse into the day-to-day life in the industry, which can help aspirants set realistic expectations and better prepare for their own potential careers.
Photos: Cobham Flight Attendant Photos
Check out these photos of Cobham Airlines Flight Attendants in uniform:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the physical requirements of the company for the flight attendant position?
Applicants must be able to stand and log hours of walking and standing. Beyond that, candidates must be free from visible tattoos and piercings.
2. Is being proficient in English a requirement in Cobham Aviation Services?
Yes. Cobham Aviation Services requires its applicants to speak and write in English fluently. However, being proficient in other languages beyond English is more advantageous.
3. What personality traits should a flight attendant in Cobham Aviation Services possess?
Cobham Aviation Services is seeking aspiring flight attendants with warm and pleasing personalities. Beyond that, applicants should also be hospitable and patient when dealing with passengers.
4. Is there a minimum age requirement for an applicant in Cobham Aviation services?
Yes. If you are 18, you can apply as a flight attendant or cabin crew member at Cobham Aviation Services.
Cobham Aviation Services has open positions for flight attendants and cabin crew members. The company considers applicants with pleasing personalities and can provide outstanding customer service to passengers.
Working as a flight attendant in this aviation company requires you to attend to the unique needs and requests of the passengers, aside from ensuring their comfort and safety. The company also desires applicants who can thrive in a fast-paced work setting. Excellent communication skills are a number one requirement for a flight attendant in this company.
Cobham Aviation Services is the perfect aviation company for applicants searching for a career in the aviation field. This airline offers its employees a wide range of benefits while giving them a work-life balance. You can easily apply to this company as a flight attendant by following the steps mentioned and preparing the documents and requirements for the position.
Cobham Aviation Services
Address: 1 National Adelaide Airport Dr, Adelaide, South Australia, 5950, Australia
Telephone: (08) 9479 9700