- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is recruiting and launching an ambitious recruitment drive, the Go Pink campaign – offering a unique opportunity to begin or continue developing a career in an ever-growing airline.
- The recruitment campaign is for Pilots and Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant positions.
- Successful candidates will receive attractive perks, benefits, and career development opportunities as well as flexible rosters for work-life balance.
- Register for their open day before 08 May at 12:00 Abu Dhabi time to seize this opportunity and join an award winning team.
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi, the ultra-low-fare national airline of the UAE, is recruiting and calling on talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join their award-winning team. With 400 highly engaged aviation professionals already employed locally, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is now launching an ambitious recruitment drive with a Go Pink campaign – offering a unique opportunity to build or continue to develop your career in a strong and constantly growing airline.
- The Go Pink virtual open day will start on 09 May and pilots are encouraged to apply through the provided link here – Pilots Open Day Form.
- Meanwhile candidates interested in cabin crew positions can then apply through the Cabin Crew open day link here – Cabin Crew Open Day Form.
Successful candidates will have access to competitive salaries, comprehensive packages of attractive perks and benefits; including career development opportunities, a just environment, flexible rosters, and work-life balance – all while experiencing the joys of travelling as part of an 8,000 strong aviation enthusiast family.
Johan Eidhagen, Officer and Managing Director of Wizz Air Abu Dhabi said: “Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is committed to carrying the flag of ultra-low-cost travel in the region and our ambitious recruitment drive will enable more travellers to explore must-see culturally rich destinations including vibrant cities and natural paradises. We are proud of our phenomenal recent growth throughout Europe, Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East and expanding our team of highly committed aviation professionals will allow us to continue developing our extensive route network. We encourage our aviation colleagues from Go First who want to continue their careers in a financially stable, ever-growing airline to apply. We look forward to sharing our love of travel and seeing you on board our aircraft soon.“
So why not seize this unique opportunity? Join Wizz Air Abu Dhabi’s award-winning team!
Take part in their ambitious recruitment drive by registering for their open day before 08 May at 12:00 Abu Dhabi time – as well as continuing your dream job with Go First if you’re already employed by them.
Explore must-see culturally rich destinations including vibrant cities and natural paradises while being part of an ever-growing organization that contributes positively to the recovery of the tourism sector in MENA region.
About Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is a joint venture between ADQ and Wizz Air Holdings Plc, offering ultra-low-cost flights operated by a team of skilled aviation professionals. With a fleet of 181 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft, Wizz Air is dedicated to providing superior service and very low fares, becoming the preferred choice of 27.1 million passengers in the Financial Year F22 ending 31 March 2022.
Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ, and has been recognised as one of the top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com. The company has received numerous Airline of the Year awards for outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service. Furthermore, Wizz Air was awarded for its commitment to sustainability – being named the “Most Sustainable Low-Cost Airline” at the World Finance Sustainability Awards 2022, and the “Global Environmental Sustainability Airline Group of the Year” by the CAPA-Centre for Aviation Awards for Excellence 2022.