If you want to become a flight attendant for WizzAir, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet. First and foremost, you must be at least 18 years old. You’ll also need to have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be able to fluently speak English and one other language. Additionally, you should be able to pass a criminal background check and have a valid passport.
If you meet all of these requirements, then you can start the process of applying for a position with Wizz Air. If you’re successful, you’ll undergo training that will teach you everything you need to know about being a flight attendant. Once you’ve completed training, you’ll be ready to begin your career with the airline and provide passengers with the excellent service they deserve.
Also Read: How to Answer: What are Your Weaknesses?
WizzAir is a low-cost Hungarian airline with its head office in Budapest. The airline serves many cities across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. It was founded in 2003 and began operations in 2004. The airline has a strong reputation for providing good service and great value for money.
They have a strong focus on providing excellent customer service. One way they do this is by having a friendly and professional cabin crew. Its flight attendants are known for their fun and friendly attitude. They are also well-trained in safety procedures and provide excellent customer service.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a WizzAir Airlines Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: A Day in the Life of a Wizz Air Cabin Crew
- Photos: Wizz Air Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What languages do I need to speak to be a WizzAir flight attendant?
- 2. Do I need to have a college degree to be a WizzAir flight attendant?
- 3. What type of personality do I need to have to be a WizzAir flight attendant?
- 4. Can I have visible tattoos?
- 5. What are the age requirements for WizzAir flight attendants?
- 6. How long is the application process?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a WizzAir Airlines Cabin Crew
Flight attendants play an important role in the overall WizzAir customer experience. They are responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers during flights and provide a high level of customer service.
If you are considering becoming a flight attendant, you must meet first the following requirements and qualifications:
- You must be at least 18 years old and over to apply.
- You must also have an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes.
- You must at least have a high school degree or an equivalent.
- You must also be proficient and fluent in writing and speaking the English language and in an additional Central Eastern European language (Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian).
- At Wizz Air UK (Luton): You must be fluent in writing and speaking English, additional CEE language knowledge is also an advantage.
- You must have a valid passport without limitation for at least 6 months.
- You can swim.
- You must also live or be ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey upon your work schedule.
- You must have no tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing a uniform.
- You must also be an enthusiastic person who likes working with people.
The application process for becoming a flight attendant for WhizzAir is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
Here are the steps to guide you how:
Step 1: Go to the company’s Careers page through their website here.
Step 2: Click “Recruitment Days” and choose any location where you want to work at.
Step 3: Click “HERE” of your chosen location to proceed with your application.
Step 4: Click the “Apply” button and fill up the information needed.
Step 5: Submit your application and print it out for future use
Step 6: Wait for a response.
Salary & Benefits
The company offers great salaries and benefits to its flight attendants. Their flight attendants also receive social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience, and employee discounted tickets and paid holiday. They are also given allowance during their training and many career development opportunities.
Flight attendants at WizzAir also enjoy the perks of having a work-life balance opportunity and health insurance coverage from the beginning of their training period. The company always ensures to provide a good and healthy environment for their employees making them one of the fastest growing airlines.
Video: A Day in the Life of a Wizz Air Cabin Crew
This video was uploaded by WizzAir on their YouTube channel. This video is insightful as it highlights what is like the life of a cabin crew member at WizzAir. It shows how the entire day of a cabin crew goes like from how they prepare themselves before going to work and others.
To those aspiring individuals who want to join WizzAir, they will find this video very helpful. It shows here what they will expect as they join the company such as a glimpse of their duties and responsibilities like attending to and serving food and other necessities of the passengers and ensuring its safety. Flight attendants are responsible for taking care of the passengers as well as give them comfort and make them feel that they are in good hands throughout their journey. These are only some of the things an aspiring flight attendant should expect when working with the airline as shown in the video.
To know more about WizzAir, visit their website here and explore their endless opportunities.
Photos: Wizz Air Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Wizz Air Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for WizzAir airlines flight attendants.
1. What languages do I need to speak to be a WizzAir flight attendant?
You must be at least proficient and fluent in speaking and writing using the English language and in an additional Central Eastern European language (Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian).
2. Do I need to have a college degree to be a WizzAir flight attendant?
The minimum education requirement is a high school diploma. A college degree is not required but preference will be given to those bearing it.
3. What type of personality do I need to have to be a WizzAir flight attendant?
You must have a personality or an enthusiastic person that can work well with other people.
4. Can I have visible tattoos?
Visible tattoos are not allowed while wearing the cabin crew uniform.
5. What are the age requirements for WizzAir flight attendants?
You must be at least 18 years old and above to qualify and apply for a cabin crew position.
6. How long is the application process?
The application process is not that long, it usually takes a couple of minutes to finish it.
Wizz Air is a Hungarian low-cost airline with its head office in Budapest. The airline flies to over 140 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Wizz Air is often looking for new flight attendants to join their team.
If you’re interested in becoming a Wizz Air flight attendant, make sure you meet the requirements and qualifications. First and foremost, you must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma. You’ll also need to be able to speak English fluently and have a valid passport. Beyond that, it’s helpful if you have customer service experience and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The requirements to become a flight attendant are not overly strenuous, but applicants must be well-presented and have excellent customer service skills. While some cabin crew experience is preferred, it is not essential, and full training will be provided to successful applicants. If you have cabin crew qualities and think you have what it takes to become a flight attendant, then visit their website and apply today.