If you want to become a flight attendant for OWG Airlines, there are a few requirements you must meet. First, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. You must also be able to pass a background check and drug test. Additionally, you will need to be able to swim and have basic first aid training. If you meet all of these requirements, you will then need to attend an airline-specific training program. Upon completion of the program, you will be able to take the flight attendant certification exam. If you pass the exam, you will be officially certified as a flight attendant and can begin working for OWG Airlines.
OWG is also known as “Off We Go” is a new airline division under Nolinor Aviation. It is based in Quebec and offers flights to Southern destinations such as Cuba and Mexico. OWG Airlines has a vision of reducing air service transport to its simplest components. In addition, OWG Airlines is not just a low-cost or ultra-low-cost type airline. Their travelers are their priority and they envision providing a dose of hefty love towards them and this is the reason why OWG airline is in the HIGH LOVE category.
In addition, Off We Go airline is a new airline that is known for its amazing flight attendants. The airline has been praised for its in-flight service and its attention to detail. Their flight attendants are some of the best in the business and have been known to go above and beyond for their passengers.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to become a OWG Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: OWG, a new airline (with the high love experience)
- Photos: OWG Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the age requirements for OWG Airlines flight attendants?
- 2. How many years of customer service experience are required to be an OWG Airlines flight attendant?
- 3. Are OWG Airlines flight attendants allowed to have visible tattoos?
- 4. What kind of training will I need to undergo to become a flight attendant with OWG Airlines?
- 5. What qualifications do I need to possess to work as a flight attendant for OWG Airlines?
- 6. What kind of personality traits are OWG Airlines looking for in their flight attendants?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to become a OWG Cabin Crew
OWG Airlines is another division of Nolinor Aviation, its requirements, and qualifications for its flight attendants are the same. To become a flight attendant at OWG airlines, applicants must be:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must be a Canadian residents and must be eligible to work or hold a work permit.
- They must also have a valid passport.
- Applicants must also be able to work flexible hours and periods.
- They must also reside at a maximum of 75km from the base or be able to relocate.
- Applicants must also have customer service experience.
- Applicants must be bilingual, in written and oral.
- Applicants who are fluent in Spanish are an asset.
- Applicants must also have good stress management and the ability to cope with unforeseen situations.
The application process to become a flight attendant at OWG Airlines is straightforward. To apply for a flight attendant position, you must go to the Careers page of Nolinor Aviation.
Step 1: Go to the Nolinor Aviation Careers page here – https://nolinor.com/en/careers/flight-attendant/
Step 2: Find the Flight Attendants Section
Step 3: Assess yourself if you have met the requirements and qualifications for a flight attendant position.
Step 4: If you qualify, fill out the application form.
Step 5: Submit your application and wait for a response.
If you have been selected and hired for the position, you will undergo paid training provided by the company. It is a four-week paid training. You must also pass a medical pre-employment test.
Salary & Benefits
OWG airlines have a competitive salary scale that would stand out in the market. Last May 2022, OWG airlines raised the entry-level salary of all its flight attendants. The company’s flight attendants will now earn $45,000 annually. This is because OWG commends its flight attendants for their service to the company, particularly during the pandemic.
In addition, flight attendants at OWG Airlines will earn $50,000 in their second year. They are also entitled to some other benefits and perks such as insurance plan benefits, a group pension plan, and access to profit sharing program.
Video: OWG, a new airline (with the high love experience)
This video shows OWG Airlines, a division of Nolinor Aviation. This video shows the vision of OWG and its inflight HIGH LOVE experience.
Here, it discusses where OWG currently operates and it’s base in Quebec. It also shows the directions that OWG aims to achieve which is to reduce the air service transport to its simplest components and that its main priority is to offer the best flying experience to its passengers.
To further see the features of OWG aircraft, you can play this clip:
This features what it is like on the inside and outside of Canada’s newest OWG airline of Nolinor Aviation.
Photos: OWG Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of OWG Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about the requirements for OWG:
1. What are the age requirements for OWG Airlines flight attendants?
Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
2. How many years of customer service experience are required to be an OWG Airlines flight attendant?
Customer service experience is required to apply as an OWG flight attendant but there have no minimum years of experience.
3. Are OWG Airlines flight attendants allowed to have visible tattoos?
No. Just like other airlines, visible tattoos are prohibited while in cabin crew uniforms.
4. What kind of training will I need to undergo to become a flight attendant with OWG Airlines?
Applicants must complete the paid training to acquire and learn the skills necessary to become OWG flight attendant. It consists of classroom instruction and hands on training.
5. What qualifications do I need to possess to work as a flight attendant for OWG Airlines?
You must have a customer service experience and the ability to work flexible hours. You must also be bilingual.
6. What kind of personality traits are OWG Airlines looking for in their flight attendants?
You must have a pleasing personality, and be patient and hospitable to attend to the customers.
To become an OWG Airlines flight attendant, you must meet the minimum requirements and qualifications. You must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, be able to pass a background check and have a valid passport. You must also be able to speak English fluently and be willing to relocate to an airport that is within the airline network.
The job of an OWG Airlines flight attendant is to provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their safety and comfort. The ideal candidate for this position will be a team player with great interpersonal skills and a passion for customer service. You must be dedicated and willing to put in the time to attend their training program. But, if you love to travel and don’t mind working long hours, then this job is perfect for you!
Now that you know the OWG Airlines flight attendant requirements and qualifications, it’s time to take your career to new heights. Soar with the best of them and join an airline that is known for its excellence in customer service. With an excellent resume, an amazing cover letter, and the right qualities, you will be sure to land the job of your dreams.