If you are planning to become a flight attendant for Air Transat, there are a few requirements that you will need to meet. First, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Second, you must be able to pass a criminal background check. Third, you must be fluent in English and French. fourth, you must have the ability to swim unaided. Finally, you must have a valid passport. If you meet all of these requirements, then you will be well on your way to becoming a flight attendant for Air Transat!
There are many different airline companies in the world. Some are bigger than others, and some have more international routes than others. Air Transat is one of these airlines. It is a Canadian company that specializes in charter flights. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. Air Transat has a fleet of 43 aircraft and flies to 60 destinations in 25 countries. The airline employs over 5,000 people, including flight attendants.
Flight attendants play an important role in any airline. They are responsible for the safety and well-being of passengers during a flight. They also provide customer service and help to make the flying experience enjoyable for everyone. Air Transat flight attendants go through rigorous training to prepare them for their job. They must be able to handle any situation that may arise during a flight, including medical emergencies and unruly passengers.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to become a Air Transat Cabin Crew
- Application Process
- Salary & Benefits
- Video: Being a Flight Attendant at Air Transat
- Photos: Air Transat Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the height requirement to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
- 2. What type of personality do you need to have to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
- 3. What languages do you need to speak to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
- 4. What is the minimum age requirement to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
- 5. Are there any other physical requirements to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
- 6. What is the interview process like for becoming a flight attendant with Air Transat?
List of Requirements and Qualifications to become a Air Transat Cabin Crew
Air Transat is a Canadian airline that offers both domestic and international flights. The requirements and qualifications to become an Air Transat flight attendant are:
- you must be at least 18 years old
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- be fluent in English and French
- have a valid Canadian passport (if you don’t have a Canadian passport, you will be asked for your permanent residence card with necessary visas where you can travel to destinations handled by Air Transat)
- Obtain the security clearance required by Transport Canada.
- Meet the medical requirements of the position.
- must be able to reach overhead bins and compartments
- you must be willing to assign or relocate at any Air Transat hubs
- you must be willing to work at nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- must have the ability to perform all safety-related procedures
- must be able to pass a criminal background check
- have the ability to work well under pressure
- must be able to pass a medical examination
- must be able to swim unaided
- have excellent customer service skills
The application process includes an online application, an assessment center, and an in-person interview.
Step 1: The first step in the Air Transat flight attendant application process is to fill out an online application.
Step 2: The second step is to take and pass a four-part assessment that tests your English language skills, customer service skills, and aviation knowledge.
Step 3: The third step is to attend an interview at an Air Transat office.
Step 4: The fourth step is to complete a few days of training in Montreal.
After you have completed all four steps, you will be able to start working as a flight attendant for Air Transat Airlines.
Salary & Benefits
Air Transat offers a competitive salary and benefits package to its flight attendants. Salaries for Air Transat Airlines flight attendants start at $17 an hour and can reach up to $30 an hour with experience. In addition to their base salary, Air Transat flight attendants also receive benefits such as medical and dental coverage, vacation days, and a pension plan.
Flight attendants with Air Transat Airlines also have the opportunity to work overtime and earn additional pay. Overall, working as a flight attendant for Air Transat Airlines is a great way to earn a good salary while receiving many benefits.
Video: Being a Flight Attendant at Air Transat
This video was uploaded by Air Transat and here you will know what it is like to be a flight attendant working at Air Transat.
This clip also shows the best experiences of the flight attendants at Air Transat. Here, they shared and talked about the benefits they enjoy while working such as traveling while working and going to different destinations. Some also shared their memories of the places they have gone and the joy they felt while working and attending to their passengers.
They also shared how great it is to work at Air Transat because of its accommodating colleagues and co-workers. Some also mentioned that they became a family and a friend anywhere they go. Overall, this video highlights how Air Transat gives importance to its flight attendants.
Photos: Air Transat Airlines Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Air Transat Airlines crew so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about this airline:
1. What is the height requirement to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
You must be between 4’11’ and 6” to meet the height requirements of flight attendants at Air Transat.
2. What type of personality do you need to have to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
You must have a pleasing personality. You must be patient and possess good communication and customer service skills when dealing with other people.
3. What languages do you need to speak to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
You must be fluent in English and French.
4. What is the minimum age requirement to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
You must be at least 18 years old to qualify and be eligible to apply as a flight attendant at Air Transat.
5. Are there any other physical requirements to be a Flight Attendant with Air Transat Airlines?
You must be able to lift 50 pounds and must have no visible tattoos and multiple piercings while in uniform. You must also have no extreme hairstyle and vivid colors.
6. What is the interview process like for becoming a flight attendant with Air Transat?
You must meet all the requirements and qualifications first and apply at Air Transat. The interview process is similar to other airlines. After your application was successful, you will go through a series of assessments during the interview.
Being a flight attendant is a dream job for many people. The chance to travel the world, work with a great team and meet new people are just some of the reasons why people want to become flight attendants. Air Transat is one of the largest airlines in Canada and they are always looking for new flight attendants.
The job market for flight attendants is very competitive, but if you have what it takes, this airline is a great place to work. Once you have completed the training program, you will be ready to start your new career.
Overall, to become an Air Transat flight attendant, you will need to meet the requirements and qualifications set by the airline. These include being at least 18 years of age, having a high school diploma or equivalent, being proficient in English and French, and having a valid passport. While these are the main requirements, there may be additional qualifications depending on the position you are applying for.
For example, if you are applying for a bilingual position, you will need to be fluent in both English and French. If you meet all of the requirements and qualifications, then you may be well on your way to becoming an Air Transat flight attendant.
Keep in mind that preference will be given to applicants with previous customer service experience, so if you have the qualities of a flight attendant, it will work in your favor.