Samruk-Kazyna JSC founded Qazaq Aviation to promote the safety and availability of interregional air transportation in Kazakhstan and the border areas of neighboring countries. Qazaq Air operates at the Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport. The route network is designed to provide convenient connecting flights across country regions, with a stopover at the hub airport. This airline might be new to the aviation industry since it only started in 2015, but its plan for growth is undeniably undertaking.
Also Read: A Day in the Life of a Flight Attendant
Qazaq Air wants energetic, innovative, knowledgeable, and highly motivated employees who can work in a fast-paced and demanding airline environment. If you can contribute significantly to the airline’s success and are eager to learn and grow on a continuous basis, join their fleet now. Here are the things you need to prepare.
- List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Qazaq Air Cabin Crew
- Why Foreign Language Skills are Important for Cabin Crews
- Application Process
- Salary and Benefits
- Video: ACAS22 QAZAQ AIR interview
- Photos: Qazaq Air Cabin Crew Uniforms
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of Requirements and Qualifications to Become a Qazaq Air Cabin Crew
- Must be a graduate of Secondary Education or higher.
- Must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Good command of Kazakh, Russian, and English.
- Must be able to swim.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- You must be able to focus, restrain, and resolve conflicts.
- The absence of visible tattoos and piercings on the body.
- You must bring a CV and a full-length photograph with you.
- Give passengers warm greetings, in this way, they will feel welcomed and they will see you as approachable.
- Assist passengers in finding their seats.
- Help them load their baggage on the overhead bins whenever needed.
- Explain the airline and government safety regulations during the flight.
- Make passenger announcements.
- Demonstrate safety equipment to passengers.
- Respond to passenger inquiries or resolve conflicts.
- Passengers should be served food and beverages.
- Assist passengers to safely disembark from an aircraft.
- Examine the aircraft for any lost or suspicious luggage.
- As a Flight Attendant, you also need to make flight reports.
Why Foreign Language Skills are Important for Cabin Crews
All communication onboard an international aircraft must be in English because it is the language of aviation and potentially eliminates any communication challenges given the fact that not all crews have the same nationality.
Whenever in the event of an emergency, it is also needed for the cabin crew to communicate properly both within the team and with the passengers. All instructions must be accurate, clear, and understandable.
Other languages are advantageous to cabin staff, particularly when flying to international destinations. Cabin crew members who are native or fluent language speakers will read passenger announcements. These are normally conducted in two languages, the language of departure and the language of destination.
Cabin crews will also help passengers who speak that language, as well as deal with any specific assistance or difficulties onboard. In the airline industry, this is referred to as ‘languages of destination,’ or LOD.
Step 1: To apply for a Cabin Crew position at Qazaq Air, you need to go directly to their website. You can go here: https://www.flyqazaq.com/en/. At the bottom of the page, click “JOBS.”
Step 2: At the bottom part of the home page click on “Jobs” and then you will see the list of vacancies available. Click on “CABIN CREW”
Step 3: If there are no available job posts on its official website, you can just send your to email@example.com
Step 4: Prepare all the requirements or documentation needed for your application ahead of time. When completing an online application for a Cabin Crew position, make sure to provide true and correct details about yourself. Double-check your details before submitting the form.
Step 5: Once shortlisted, they will notify you through call or email. So, keep your lines up and always check for their message.
Step 6: You need to pass the initial interview so you can proceed to the next phase of the hiring process. After passing all the assessments needed, you will need to undergo medical examinations and finally start training once you’re hired.
Salary and Benefits
In Kazakhstan, a Flight Attendant normally earns roughly 276,000 KZT per month. Salaries range from 135,000 KZT to 431,000 KZT. This is the average monthly payment, which includes housing, transportation, and other perks.
- Discounted Tickets
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plans
Video: ACAS22 QAZAQ AIR interview
This video is an interview with Qazaq Air’s acting CEO Yerkin Nauryzbayev of Qazaq Air at Asia Connect. The CEO said in the interview that despite being a small airline with only seven years in operations, they are truly committed to growing the company. Whenever an airline expands its operations and adds new aircraft, the employment rate will also be increased. There will be a lot of opportunities in the future for aspiring FAs and other positions on the fleet.
Photos: Qazaq Air Cabin Crew Uniforms
Check out these pictures of Qazaq Air crews so you can see what they look like in uniforms:
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the common questions asked about Kazaq Air:
1. What type of airline is Qazaq Air?
Samruk-Kazyna JSC founded QAZAQ Aviation to promote the safety and availability of interregional air transportation in Kazakhstan and the border areas of neighboring countries.
2. What characteristics do they seek in flight attendants?
Qazaq Air wants energetic, innovative, knowledgeable, and highly motivated employees who can work in a fast-paced and demanding airline environment. If you can contribute significantly to the airline’s success and are eager to learn and grow on a continuous basis, join their fleet now.
3. Can I be recruited via video call interview?
Yes, but as part of the employment process, you will still be required to attend a face-to-face interview. A lot of assessments will be done in flesh.
4. Can I apply for a cabin crew position even without experience?
Most airlines accept aspiring applicants who want to start a career in the aviation industry as a Flight Attendant without any related experience. At the time of application, it is best to verify this information to confirm this as the process of shortlisting candidates may change due to different factors such as high volume of applications, demand for the job, etc. It is no doubt advantageous if you have any previous customer service experience.
One of the main goals of Qazaq Air is to provide regional air services in Kazakhstan that meet the highest local and international safety standards. And this is what makes being a Flight Attendant not so easy. You have to deal with safety, customer service, and discipline. If you have a heart for these things, then what are you waiting for? Get a chance to be Qazaq Air’s Flight Attendant.