So, you want to know how to become a flight attendant in Kuwait? Great choice! Kuwait is a take-off point for many airlines with flights to destinations in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Kuwait is a beautiful country with a rich culture and plenty of opportunities for those in the aviation industry. But before you can start your dream job, there are a few things you need to do.
Also Read: How to Answer: Why Should We Hire You?
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps you need to take to become a flight attendant in Kuwait, from getting the necessary training to meeting the country’s hiring requirements. So read on, and get started on your journey to becoming a flight attendant in Kuwait!
List of Airlines in Kuwait to Become a Flight Attendant
There are a variety of airlines in Kuwait where you may work as a flight attendant. Among these airlines, many of them fly to Kuwait. Here’s a list of the airlines:
Another interesting read: Venice Layover Guide: Best Things to Do in 24 Hours
What are the Requirements of a Flight Attendant Job in Kuwait?
Kuwait Airways offers excellent career opportunities for those who wish to become flight attendants. The following are the requirements to become a flight attendant in Kuwait:
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old
- Consideration is given to all nationalities
- The minimum height for females is 160 cm and for males is 167 cm
- Ability to swim up to 20 meters without any flotation device
- Complete knowledge of all aviation laws
- Normal BMI
- Be comfortable working long hours and irregular shifts
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be proficient in English and Kuwaiti language skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Should be physically and mentally fit
If you meet all of the above requirements, you are encouraged to apply for a position with Kuwait Airways. We look forward to hearing from you!
Another interesting read: How to Answer: What does excellent customer service mean to you?
Steps to Apply for a Cabin Crew Job in Kuwait
Once you have decided which airline company you want to apply for, here is the step-by-step guide to applying for the flight attendant job.
- Research the airline’s hiring requirements: To become a flight attendant in Kuwait, you will need to meet the minimum age, height, and education requirements set by the airline you are applying to. You will also need to have a valid passport and be able to obtain a Kuwaiti visa.
- Submit an online application. Most airlines will require you to complete an online application before being considered for a flight attendant position. Be sure to include all relevant information about your work experience, education, and skills.
- Attend an interview: If your application is selected, you will be asked to attend an interview with a panel of airline representatives. This is your chance to demonstrate why you would be a good fit for the job.
Here are a few key things that you should keep in mind when preparing for your interview, such as:
- Practice your communication skills: As a flight attendant, you will be responsible for interacting with passengers on a daily basis. Therefore, it is important that you have strong communication skills.
- Practice your customer service skills: As a flight attendant, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to passengers. Therefore, it is important to brush up on your customer service skills before your interview.
- Complete a training program: Once you have been hired, you will need to complete a training program that will teach you everything you need to know about being a flight attendant. This program will typically last for several weeks.
- Start working! After completing your training, you will finally be able to start working as a flight attendant in Kuwait. You can expect to work long hours and have irregular days off, but the job can be very rewarding.
After completing all of these steps, you’ll be on your way to living your dream of working as a flight attendant in Kuwait! Just remember to be patient throughout the process, as it can sometimes take several months to hear back from the airline. Good luck!
Another interesting read: Cabin Crew Layover – Maximizing Hotel Layovers as a Flight Attendant
What is the Salary of a Flight Attendant in Kuwait?
In Kuwait, the average salary for a flight attendant is 870 KWD per month. Attendants earn a good salary and enjoy many benefits. Most airlines offer free or discounted travel to their employees and their families. Many airlines also offer retirement plans and health insurance.
- Free Accommodation: The first benefit of being a flight attendant in Kuwait is free housing. Flight attendants in Kuwait are provided with an apartment near the airport.
- Complimentary Transportation: The second benefit of being a flight attendant in Kuwait is free transportation to and from the airport. Flight attendants in Kuwait are provided with a car and driver to use during their layovers.
- Complimentary Meal: The third benefit of being a flight attendant in Kuwait is free meals during layovers. Attendants in Kuwait are provided with meals at the airport and on the plane.
- Monthly Stipend For Incidentals: The fourth benefit of being an Attendant in Kuwait is a monthly stipend for incidentals. They are given a monthly allowance to use for incidentals such as laundry and dry cleaning.
- Many Bonuses: The fifth benefit of being an Attendant in Kuwait is a monthly bonus. Flight attendants in Kuwait receive a bonus for every flight they work. Finally, the sixth benefit of being a flight attendant in Kuwait is four weeks of paid vacation per year.
So, you have your sights set on becoming a flight attendant in Kuwait. Before taking off on this exciting journey, it’s important to do your research and understand the steps and requirements.
Firstly, most airlines require fluency in both English and Arabic, along with a high school diploma and passage of medical examinations. Furthermore, candidates should possess excellent customer service skills and take pride in their appearance. Finally, many airlines offer specific training programs for new hires, which can range from first aid courses to familiarizing oneself with aircraft models.
You expect long hours and international travel opportunities – all while providing unparalleled service to passengers at 40,000 feet above the ground. Are you ready for takeoff? It’s time to put your aspirations into action and soar toward your dream career as a flight attendant in Kuwait.