When you become a flight attendant for Etihad Airways, you will be receiving plenty of benefits and privileges that comes as part of the job. With over more than a hundred nationalities coming from various countries, the Etihad team is a diverse mix of cultures from all over the world.
It’s good to know what other benefits an Etihad cabin crew employee can get from the profession. Aside from being based in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, here are other things you’ll get.
Etihad Flight Attendant Benefits
- Tax-Free Salary – A competitive salary that is tax free!
- Free Accommodation – You will have your own room in a shared fully-furnished complete with private utilities.
- Free Transportation – A service will come pick you up from your flat to the airport for your flight responsibilities as well as vehicle service after your flight.
- Health Cub and Fitness Privileges – You’ll have access to high-end swimming pools, fitness centers and health clubs with discounts for spa and salon services. This is to ensure that you always look good!
- Travel Benefits – This is an airline travel company. You will have unlimited personal travel at special discounts, yearly leave ticket as well as airline privileges for your families and friends.
- Medical and Life Insurance – FREE private insurance.
- Vacation Leave (30 Days) – You get to spend time for vacation for 30 days in a year.
- Career Progression – Given that this is a fast-paced environment and the company is always growing, you will great opportunity to develop your career.
- Discounts – Special Discounts on Hotels, Restaurants and Establishments
These are some of the benefits you will get when you become part of the Etihad Airways flight attendant workforce. Apply now and travel the world!
Note: Information above may change without notice. It’s always better to get the most updated details by visiting the Etihad Airways website. Check out the source here: http://www.etihad.com/en-us/careers/cabin/cabin-crew/